Peace & Quiet at a Simple Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Manor Retreat • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($269)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $50 Spa Credit
- Bottle of Wine
- Valid for Stays from Now to May 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Earning nods from the likes of National Geographic Traveler and Sunset magazine, this adults-only Zen retreat in the desert offers on-site massage and access to two geothermal pools, plus a healthy breakfast each morning.
Just 109 miles from Los Angeles in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, overlooking Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Desert Hot Springs is appealing to those seeking solitude and the healing powers of the area's natural hot mineral springs. On the edge of Joshua Tree National Park, the town is just a 45-minute drive from one of nature's most awe-inspiring masterpieces. Forget the electronics, and leave the entertainment to the park's watercolor skies and hulking hills of rust-colored rock.
With breathtaking views of the San Jacinto peaks and toned-down luxe décor, Miracle Manor Retreat is the ideal Escape for those looking to ditch the bells and whistles in favor of natural opulence and elegant aesthetics. This distinguished desert oasis, which dates back a half-century, has been meticulously restored to modern standards while upholding its classic 1950s style. Each room boasts minimalist furnishings—a nod to the retreat's designer and architect owners—and features a queen-size bed topped with organic bedding, plus a private bathroom stocked with handmade, organic bath and body products.
While there is complimentary Wi-Fi available, the property keeps things simple with no TVs, kids, or pets allowed on the tranquil grounds. To further complement your rejuvenation, choose from one of the lavish massage treatments available on-site. Then, finish the day in the retreat's geothermal mineral-rich waters, courtesy of the two therapeutic pools that can be enjoyed year-round.
• Taxes are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Your spa credit cannot be combined with other discounts and may not be applied to select treatments (see the fine print)
• Plan around the blackout dates: February 13-15; March 25-27; April 15-17, 22-24; May 27-29, 2016
It was exactly what I was looking for: A place to get away from the rat race and relax, that is what this is. [...] The place is retro, updated, very clean, and Zen-like! We had fantastic massage[...] It is a place I am dreaming about visiting again.-- LivingSocial Member
The mineral spring pool and Jacuzzi were wonderful, and I spent a majority of time in the wonderful warm waters. [...T]he stargazing while lazing about in the mineral water was fantastic. [...] Beautiful retro mod environment with beautiful views.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, $50 spa credit, and a bottle of wine
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Spa credit cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts; cannot be applied toward the following treatments: 50-minute water miracle; 50-minute reflexology, 50-minute 5-point star and 50-minute shiatsu
- Blackout dates: February 13 to 15, March 25 to 27, April 15 to 17, 22 to 24, and May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • Enjoy By May 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings