Simple & Quiet Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Manor Retreat • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
- $50 Spa Credit
Earning nods from the likes of National Geographic Traveler, this Zen retreat in the desert offers on-site massage and access to two geothermal pools, plus a healthy breakfast each morning.
Just 109 miles from Los Angeles in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, overlooking Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Desert Hot Springs is appealing to those seeking solitude and the healing powers of the area's natural hot mineral springs. On the edge of Joshua Tree National Park, the town is just a 45-minute drive from one of nature's most awe-inspiring masterpieces. Forget the electronics, and leave the entertainment to the park's watercolor skies and hulking hills of rust-colored rock.
With breathtaking views of the San Jacinto peaks and toned-down luxe décor, Miracle Manor Retreat, listed among National Geographic Traveler's 150 Hotels You'll Love in 2008, is the ideal Escape for those looking to ditch the bells and whistles in favor of natural opulence and elegant aesthetics. This distinguished desert oasis, which dates back a half-century, has been meticulously restored to modern standards, while upholding its classic 1950s style. Each room boasts minimalist furnishings—a nod to the retreat's designer and architect owners—and features a queen-size bed topped with organic bedding, plus a private bathroom stocked with handmade, organic bath and body products.
While there is complimentary Wi-Fi available, the property keeps things simple with no TVs, kids, or pets allowed on the tranquil grounds. To further complement your rejuvenation, choose from one of the lavish massage treatments available on-site. Then, finish the day in the retreat's geothermal mineral-rich waters, courtesy of the two therapeutic pools that guests can enjoy year-round.
We had such a wonderful time! We got our much-needed escape and relaxation. We felt very welcomed and at ease. Thank you!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, $50 spa credit (cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts), 1 bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14; April 3-4, 10-11, 17-18; May 8-9, 22-25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2015 • Enjoy By May 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings