In Cambria, Charm Meets Cabernet
Olallieberry Inn • Cambria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Cambria Room, San Simeon Room, Room at the Top, or Olallieberry Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Evening Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres Hour
- Welcome Bottle of Cabernet
- Olallieberry Inn Cookbook
- Half-Pound of Olallieberry Granola
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
This romantic Cambria B&B welcomes you with a bottle of Cabernet, a cookbook, and homemade granola.
More than 90 years after the construction of Hearst Castle, the beautiful Central Coast—with its dramatic sea-beaten bluffs, wind-swept cypress trees, and chaparral-covered mountains—remains relatively undeveloped and as charmingly beautiful as ever. Head just south of the castle to the town of Cambria, named one of "America's Prettiest Towns" by Forbes in 2010. Here, halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, you'll find the same magic that William Randolph Hearst found in the early 1900s. Pack a picnic for Moonstone Beach, spend the day surfing, visit the elephant seals near Piedras Blancas Light Station, or simply swirl your way through the local wine circuit.
Situated right on Main Street in Cambria, the Olallieberry Inn—built in 1873 on the banks of the Santa Rosa Creek—is one of the region's oldest inns. Fronted by a towering redwood and colorful gardens, this nine-room B&B features six rooms in the main house and three in the Innkeeper's Cottage. You'll have your choice of four rooms—San Simeon, Cambria, Room at the Top, or the Olallieberry—each tastefully appointed with a fireplace, a king or queen bed, and crown moldings.
In the morning, sit down to a gourmet breakfast, featuring dishes like stuffed French toast, gluten-free pancakes, and vegetable frittata. After a day around town, unwind with an on-site lomi-lomi massage (for an additional fee) or a leisurely stroll around the nearby coastal walking paths.
"Fabulous stay at the Olallieberry Inn and will definitely be back! The inn was very quaint and in a perfect location for walking to the main street of Cambria. The breakfasts were amazing and the innkeepers could not have been more friendly."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - July 24, 2014; must book by July 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Olallieberry Inn cookbook, one welcome bottle of Cabernet, half pound of Olallieberry granola, and evening wine and hors d'oeuvres from 5-6 p.m.
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $40 per night
- All guests must be 21+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to Sunrise Room available for $25 + tax per night or to Creekside Suite available for $30 + tax per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 25-26, 2014; July 3-12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2014 • Enjoy By July 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings