At a Cambria Inn, Coastal Charm Meets Cabernet
Olallieberry Inn • Cambria, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Cambria Room, San Simeon Room, Room at the Top, or Olallieberry Room; Sundays Through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Evening Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres Hour
- Welcome Bottle of Cabernet
- Olallieberry Inn Cookbook
- Half-Pound of Olallieberry Granola
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This romantic Cambria B&B welcomes you with a bottle of Cabernet, a cookbook, and homemade granola.
More than 90 years after the construction of Hearst Castle, the beautiful Central Coast—with its dramatic sea-beaten bluffs, wind-swept cypress trees, and chaparral-covered mountains—remains relatively undeveloped and as charmingly beautiful as ever. Head just south of the castle to the town of Cambria, named one of "America's Prettiest Towns" by Forbes in 2010. Here, halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, you'll find the same magic that William Randolph Hearst found in the early 1900s. Pack a picnic for Moonstone Beach, spend the day surfing, visit the elephant seals near Piedras Blancas Light Station, or simply swirl your way through the local wine circuit.
Situated right on Main Street in Cambria, the Olallieberry Inn—built in 1873 on the banks of the Santa Rosa Creek—is one of the region's oldest inns. Fronted by a towering redwood and colorful gardens, this nine-room B&B features six rooms in the main house and three in the Innkeeper's Cottage. You'll have your choice of four rooms—San Simeon, Cambria, Room at the Top, or the Olallieberry—each tastefully appointed with a fireplace, a king or queen bed, and crown moldings.
In the morning, sit down to a gourmet breakfast, featuring dishes like stuffed French toast, gluten-free pancakes, and vegetable frittata. After a day around town, unwind with 5 p.m. wine and hors d'oeuvres or an on-site lomi-lomi massage (for an additional fee). Then, take a leisurely stroll around the nearby coastal walking paths as the stars come out over the water.
Fabulous stay at the Olallieberry Inn and will definitely be back! The inn was very quaint and in a perfect location for walking to the main street of Cambria. The breakfasts were amazing and the innkeepers could not have been more friendly.-- LivingSocial Member
The room was very clean and cozy, comfy bed and sheets with an awesome old-fashioned tub, fireplace, and window seat. The happy hour and breakfast were fab, too. It's located near several yummy restaurants and fun shopping... We will surely be back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres hour, welcome bottle of Cabernet, Olallieberry Inn Cookbook, and half-pound of Olallieberry granola
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Must be 21 or over to check-in and redeem
- Upgrades available to Sunrise room 3 days prior to arrival date if the room is available for $25 plus tax/night or Creekside Suite for $30 plus tax/night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings