Steal Away to the Southern Berkshires
Rock Hall Luxe Lodging • Colebrook, CT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Chambers 1, 3, or 4, Sundays through Thursdays
- Mediterranean-Style Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Cocktails and Snacks
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Join the elite of NYC and cultivate a whimsical romance in the Berkshires at this preserved 1912-era estate.
Cultivating an artistic population of 2,200 as diverse as it is exclusive, the historic town of Norfolk has maintained a balance somewhere between high culture and untouched nature for more than a century, ever since the railroads first offered a weekend escape for the well-to-do of New York and Boston. In warmer months, the Yale Summer School of Music draws connoisseurs to their annual chamber music concert series at the Music Shed. Swimmers splash in Tobey Pond and outdoorsmen hike the Berkshire Mountains spread across three local state parks, while "winter weekenders often have the stylish boutiques of Great Barrington or the antiques shops of Sheffield to themselves," says Travel + Leisure, "not to mention 138,000 near-empty acres of nature preserves, many laced with cross-country and snowshoe trails."
Designed by renowned architect Addison Mizner and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Rock Hall Luxe Lodging is a 1912-era estate fully restored to the luster of its heyday. Thoughtfully decorated chambers provide a contemplative oasis to unwind amid antique furnishings, a wood-burning fireplace, imported European linens on a king or queen bed, and an en-suite bath. Competing for greatest indulgence is the menu of Mediterranean-inspired delights served each morning, featuring everything from gravlax and frittatas to fresh fruit and Prosecco. In the afternoon, enjoy cocktails and light bites showcasing local farmers and merchants, as well as treats from the inn's own gardens; with a little advance notice, the innkeepers will be happy to arrange a basket or fruit and cheese plate to accompany you and your sweetie to a picnic lunch or outdoor performance.
"Berkshire County offers all the pristine, wintry beauty of neighboring Vermont, but with hardly any of the ski crowds and weekend traffic."-- Travel + Leisure
"On the National Register of Historic Places, this four-season, five-room mansion was once the country home of New York City royalty... Now fully restored, the inn hosts guests in style, with elegant rooms, spa services and even a movie theater."-- Jetsetter.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Mediterranean-style breakfast for 2, afternoon cocktails and snacks
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Unless Rock Hall is able to rebook your room(s) cancellations made within 14 days of check-in result in full penalty. There is no refund and no exception. Travel insurance is recommended when booking extended stays as there are no refunds for early departures, weather conditions, illness or injury
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking except in designated area outside
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades to Chamber 2 available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): October 1-20, 2014; November 23-27, 2014; December 24-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings