Quaint Retreat or Mouthwatering Mystery on Green Lake
Spicer Castle Inn & Restaurant • Spicer, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Carriage House, Garden House, or Honey House Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($50) or Fridays and Saturdays ($84)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Carriage House, Garden House, or the Honey House Room with a Five-Course Murder Mystery Dinner for Two on Fridays or Saturdays ($189)
- Breakfast for Two and Afternoon Hors d'Oeuvres
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Start with a romantic inn set on lovely Green Lake—whether you end up floating through a fairy tale or solving a delicious murder mystery is up to you.
It's a little town—home to around 1,180 people—but Spicer, Minnesota, draws visitors from all around the Midwest to visit its dozens of nearby lakes, largest of which is the popular fishing spot, Green Lake. In the fall, vivid colors ignite the surrounding foliage for spectacular displays, best viewed during a drive through vibrant woods and rolling prairie along the Glacial Ridge Trail. Though less than two hours from the Twin Cities, Spicer has a small-town personality all its own, evident in its one-of-a-kind antique shops and local restaurants.
A beautiful inn listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Spicer Castle Inn & Restaurant sits on the wooded shores of Minnesota's Green Lake. Cozy guest rooms feature queen-size beds, gas fireplaces, and double whirlpool tubs for indulgent comfort; a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker add to the convenience of your stay. The inviting on-site restaurant offers patio seating overlooking Green Lake, serving up fare like the house favorite: Castle walleye with a savory wild rice blend, mushroom sauce, and toasted walnuts. Those who opt for the murder mystery dinner—themed like a Chicago speakeasy or Scottish castle— are in for an extra spine-tingling treat, as you may be a suspect. But, you'll still enjoy five delicious courses throughout all the fun.
"We had a great time at the Castle, the mystery dinner was fun and we would love to do it again. The area is absolutely beautiful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 and afternoon hors d'oeuvre
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee/service charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Valid for the Carriage House (Allen, Emily, Mary, Paul), Garden House (Christopher, Curry), or the Honey House (Martha)
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings