A Warm Welcome at This Cannon Beach Inn
Inn at Cannon Beach • Cannon Beach, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Studio King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($235) from October 15, 2015 to March 15, 2016
- $20 Dining Credit at Tom's Fish & Chips
- Daily Light Buffet Breakfast and Freshly Baked Cookies
- Use of Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, DVDs, Passes to Cannon Beach Yoga Arts and Fitness Center, and More
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by January 15, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
Tons of extras and an exceedingly accommodating staff await at this inviting inn, just a short walk from Cannon Beach.
Sometimes, a vacation is all about checking out for a while. Just a 90-minute drive from downtown Portland, Cannon Beach is the perfect refuge from the concrete jungle. Named one of "The World's 100 Most Beautiful Places" in 2013 by National Geographic, the seaside community is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Oregon Coast. Sample some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine in the state; peruse galleries during annual arts festivals; and soak up awe-inspiring sunsets over Haystack Rock.
Let the sound of crashing waves drown out your cares with an Escape to the Inn at Cannon Beach. This scenic inn is just one short block from the sand, so you can stroll along the shore to your heart's content—if you even want to leave the grounds. Walking pathways crisscross the lush courtyard, where colorful flora bloom and wild bunnies make their home.
Inside, you can kick back in your contemporary studio and enjoy a leisurely lifestyle. Some feature private balconies, and all offer the comforts of a fireplace and a kitchenette so you can really make yourself at home.
Focus on achieving inner peace with a class at nearby Cannon Beach Yoga Arts, which offers programs in conjunction with the inn. If you're looking for more adventure, check out the landmark Haystack Rock, a short distance up the beach, or head to Ecola State Park for some of the best whale watching on the coast. Then, get a taste of the sea through your other senses with dinner at Tom's Fish & Chips. Once night falls, complimentary use of beach chairs and towels at the inn give you prime seats for watching storms rumble far out over the Pacific.
• Remember to call and book your travel by January 15, 2016
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Check the blackout dates before booking: December 31, 2015 through January 2, 2016; February 12 through 14, 2016
There were a lot of little extras that made the stay extra special! We would highly recommend this family-/pet-friendly inn at the quieter, south end of town—just a short walk to the beach.-- LivingSocial Member
Generously sized and well-appointed rooms with handy mini kitchens, friendly and knowledgeable staff, great location directly across the street from several points of beach access. [...] Will absolutely return for a longer stay!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 15, 2015 to March 15, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by January 15, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 dining credit at Tom's Fish & Chips; daily light buffet breakfast and freshly baked cookies; and use of beach towels, beach chairs, DVD's, passes to Cannon Beach Yoga Arts and Fitness Center, and more
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Pets are allowed in select room. Please contact property directly for additional information
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2015 to January 2, 2016 and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2016 • Enjoy By March 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings