Adventure at 2,700 Feet in the Green Mountains
The Lodge at Mount Snow • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Fresh Country Breakfast for Two
- Four-Course Dinner for Two in the Dining Room
- $10 Credit for Two-Day Ski Rentals for Each Guest and $15 Credit for a Two-Day Ski Pass for Each Guest
- $20 Credit for a Couples' Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain range. Here in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide runs and challenging trails.
Situated at the base of the mountain, The Lodge at Mount Snow features 48 accommodations, plus a mountain-view lounge, a restaurant, an indoor hot tub, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge. You'll have stellar mountain views from the private balcony of your Superior Room, which is appointed with two double beds, a private bath, cable television, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a hair dryer, and an amenity basket. Wired Internet access is also available, and as the summer heats up you'll have air-conditioning to cool you off.
Start your day with breakfast in the lodge, which consists of a hearty country-style meal overlooking the mountain. You'll also get $10 off ski rentals and $15 off ski passes from Mount Snow for a thrilling day on the slopes. After your wintery excursion, come back to the lodge's dining room for a four-course dinner. At some point, cash in on your $20 credit at The Hiding Place Massage Therapy—the perfect end (or beginning!) to any Green Mountain getaway.
"Outstanding! We had a blast. It's right at the base of Mount Snow, has great amenities (lounge, bar, jacuzzi, weights, video games) and a terrific restaurant. I will definitely be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between from now until March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Any changes or cancellations outside of 7 days are subject to a $25 fee, cancellations within 7 days are not allowed; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 28- January 1, January 21-23 and February 14-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings