Skiing, Norman Rockwell & More in the Berkshires
Thornewood Inn • Great Barrington, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Check-In Fridays or Saturdays, Plus a $20 Dining Credit at The Point Restaurant, Admission for Two to the Norman Rockwell Museum, Discount Lift Tickets to Butternut Ski Basin, and Freshly Baked Banana Nut Bread to Take Home ($299)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
A slice of Americana—not to mention freshly baked bread— awaits guests at this Dutch Colonial inn in Great Barrington, home to the Norman Rockwell Museum and the state's number-one ski resort.
Great Barrington, Massachusetts, wasn't named Smithsonian Magazine's Best Small Town in America for nothing. Set amid the famous natural beauty of the Berkshires, Great Barrington doesn't compromise culture for scenery. Its well-established locavore movement ensures there's always locally sourced, seasonal cuisine on the menu, attracting scores of roaming foodies from Boston and New York City. The town boasts its own currency, BerkShare bills, baring the face of W.E.B. Du Bois, who was born here. You'll even find a restored vaudeville theater in town and the Norman Rockwell Museum nearby.
Tucked away in the countryside of Great Barrington, Thornewood Inn features guests rooms appointed with antique furnishings, private baths, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and views of the lovely Berkshire Hills and Housatonic River. Fronting this turn-of-the-century Dutch Colonial is a gracious porch, while the landscaped grounds include a seasonal outdoor pool. Also on the premises is The Point Restaurant, serving up delectable breakfasts each morning and dinner Thursdays through Saturdays.
"Everything was perfect: the inn; the setting; the staff, who also prepared the food and provided the entertainment. It was like being in another world."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 30 through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Standard Rooms include Primrose, The Violet Room, Lady Troy, Lady Morgan, Lady Catherine, and Carriage I; all subject to availability
- Two-night stays also include a $20 Dining Credit at The Point Restaurant, Admission for Two to the Norman Rockwell Museum, and Discount Lift Tickets to Butternut Ski Basin
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 31-January 3, 2015; January 17-19; February 13-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings