Falling for Autumn on the Shores of Lake Joseph
Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph • Port Carling, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cedarwood or Premium Maplewood Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($134)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cedarwood or Premium Maplewood Room, Fridays and Saturdays, with Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($219)
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Vintages
- Two Welcome Cocktails in the Lounge
Peppered with picturesque villages, more than 1,500 scenic lakes, and lush deciduous forests, Muskoka is known as Canada's cottage-country playground. This perennially popular region (look out for big-name Hollywood celebrities) offers a variety of outdoor adventure, from waterskiing to ice skating, plus tons of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing on an ever-growing network of regional trails. And because Muskoka spans some 2,500 square miles, it's never hard to find a bit of peace and quiet here. Is it any wonder more than 2 million visitors flock to Muskoka every year? National Geographic Traveler was right: This is one of the world's best trips.
Situated on the lakeshore, Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph delivers a casually elegant atmosphere loaded with Muskoka charm. Painted white with forest-green shutters, the traditional exterior welcomes guests to a rustic lobby with knotty pine walls and leather chairs. Along with breathtaking forest or lake views, Maplewood and Cedarwood rooms are appointed with king-size beds, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, and private whirlpool tubs.
Locally sourced fare is never far, as the inn's on-site dining room, Vintages, dishes up a cornucopia of Muskoka-inspired dishes thought up by renowned Chef de Cuisine Everett Bell. Sherwood smoked salmon is complemented by Muskoka-grown pickled shallots, while pan-seared trout glazed with Hawberry lemon butter is served alongside confit fingerling potatoes and in-season vegetables.
"Fantastic stay! The staff was wonderful and the room spotless. Comfy beds and the newly renovated room was spacious and quiet. The breakfast buffet was lovely—fresh fruit, eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs and bacon, banana pancakes, and French toast."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Hotel is only open Friday and Saturday; valid for stays October 25, 2013 until April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for two guests
- HST of 13%, resort fee of $9 per day and $4.50 daily breakfast gratuity are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Stay must be completed during date range purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 1-2, December 7, 14, January 11, February 28, March 1 and April 11-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings