Comfortable Lodge Just Outside Yosemite
Yosemite View Lodge • El Portal, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Mountain-View Queen Room
- Spa Gift Basket
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
"We saw a bear!" This "perfect Yosemite lodge" boasts a "great location just outside the park." Each room is "large with lots of amenities." — Raves from LivingSocial Members
One of the founding members of the National Park System, Yosemite made its way into the American psyche in much the same way our nation's Founding Fathers did. At 761,000 acres, this vast expanse of flowery meadows and sheer cliffs, trickling streams and thunderous waterfalls, has become a symbol of liberty, new frontiers, strength, and self-reliance. Feel the mist on your face during a one-mile hike to the base of Bridalveil Falls, or find freedom on the five-mile loop at Mirror Lake. At some point, hop aboard the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad, which takes passengers on a four-mile tour outside the park in the Sierra National Forest.
Head just two hours north of Fresno to the 336-room Yosemite View Lodge, which overlooks the Merced River on the border of the park. Each room boasts a private balcony, kitchenette, and bathtub, as well as two queen beds and a view of the mountains. After a day outdoors, take a dip in the indoor pool and head back to your room to unwind with help from the luxurious items in the provided spa basket.
Yosemite is one of America's most famous national parks. And for good reason: Imagine stumbling upon the continent's highest waterfall, the iconic Yosemite Falls, or seeing Carlon Falls (a rare year-round waterfall). Thrill seekers can try an aerial adventure or pan for gold at Yosemite Ziplines and Adventure Ranch. In the evening, grab a window seat overlooking the Merced at The River Restaurant & Lounge.
"The Yosemite View Lodge has been a consistent part of our trips to Yosemite for over a decade. The location is very convenient, only about 25 minutes from Yosemite Village."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes spa gift basket and parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings