Get Comfy in a Lodge for 4 Just Outside Yosemite
Yosemite View Lodge • El Portal, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a River-View Two-Queen Room
- Spa Gift Bag
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
"We saw a bear!" This "perfect Yosemite lodge" boasts a "great location just outside the park." Guest rooms are "large with lots of amenities." - Raves from LivingSocial Members
One of the founding members of the National Park System, Yosemite made its way into the American psyche in much the same way our nation's Founding Fathers did. At 761,000 acres, this vast expanse of flowery meadows and sheer cliffs, trickling streams and thunderous waterfalls, has become a symbol of liberty, new frontiers, strength, and self-reliance. Feel the mist on your face during a one-mile hike to the base of Bridalveil Falls, or find freedom on the five-mile loop at Mirror Lake. At some point, hop aboard the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad, which takes passengers on a four-mile tour outside the park in the Sierra National Forest.
Head just two hours north of Fresno to the 336-room Yosemite View Lodge, which overlooks the Merced River on the border of the park. Each room boasts a private balcony, a kitchenette—fully equipped with silverware, dishes, cookware, and a stove—and a steamy tub, as well as two queen beds and a view of the river. After a day in the great outdoors, take a dip in the indoor pool and head back to your room to unwind with a little help from the luxurious spa items in your gift bag.
Yosemite is one of America's most famous national parks. And for good reason: Imagine stumbling upon the continent's highest waterfall, the iconic Yosemite Falls, or seeing Carlon Falls (a rare year-round waterfall). Thrill seekers can try an aerial adventure or pan for gold at Yosemite Ziplines and Adventure Ranch. In the evening, grab a window seat overlooking the Merced at The River Restaurant & Lounge.
Yosemite View Lodge was lovely and very close to the park. We spent some relaxing hours on our terrace, just watching the Merced River rushing by.-- LivingSocial Member
The kitchenette was fantastic, the tub was the best thing since sliced bread after a day hiking in Yosemite, and the deck and river view could not be beat! Being two miles from the park entrance was also a treat! Loved the spa pack gift as well!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes spa gift bag
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, fees, and gratuity; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • Enjoy By May 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings