From New Zealand to Fiji on Your Own Time
Pacific Holidays •
- An Eight-Night Self-Guided Tour of New Zealand and Fiji for One Guest, Including:
- Flights from Los Angeles to Auckland, Auckland to Nadi, and Nadi to Los Angeles
- Six-Day Car Rental
- One Night at Auckland City Hotel, Five Nights at Any Golden Chain Motel in New Zealand, and Two Nights at Mercure Hotel in Nadi
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Hotel Resort Fees
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers in Nadi
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
A small set of islands in the South Pacific, where sheep outnumber people ten to one, New Zealand is decidedly remote and rural. This is an outdoor adventurer's paradise, and finding solitude is easy among the mountains and volcanoes, the thousands of beaches, the lush forests, and the rivers that make up the vast majority of the country's landscape. But make no mistake: From Auckland to Wellington, situated on either side of the North Island, New Zealand is home to world-class cosmopolitan cities, too. Thanks in part to an internationally recognized wine trade and some of the juiciest grass-fed steaks on the planet, New Zealand is lacking nothing in the way of culinary prowess. Revelrous nightclubs are easy to find, too, as are boutique shops, fine art galleries, and museums. Still, no part of the country is more than 80 miles from the coast; grab a paddle, rent a boat, and join the locals on an island adventure.
And then there's Fiji, about 1,500 miles north of New Zealand. Emerging from the azure waters of the South Pacific, Fiji is the setting of our deserted-island fantasies. More than 300 islands make up this archipelago nation, where secluded beaches, unassuming villages, and posh resorts inspire the glossy pages of travel magazines. Board a sleek catamaran to island hop from beach to sugar-sand beach, marvel at orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, or raft through the rain forests buried deep in the island interiors. The tropical marine climate brings warm, breezy weather year-round, so the right time to visit is all the time.
Explore it all on an 11-day, 8-night self-guided trip, courtesy of Pacific Holidays.
day 1: Embark on your trans-Pacific Fiji Airways flight to Auckland.
day 2: Cross the International Date Line.
day 3: Arrive in Auckland and transfer to Jucy Rentals and pick up your five-day rental car. Drive to Auckland City Hotel, where you'll spend the first night of your journey in New Zealand. A historic hotel that has been renovated over the years to incorporate a host of modern amenities and conveniences, Auckland City hotel boasts much of its original charm and sits just a few minutes' walk from many of the city's attractions. On-site, you'll have access to a fitness center and pool, plus pan-Asian cuisine at The Mustard Seed Malaysian Cafe & Restaurant.
Overnight at Auckland City Hotel.
days 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8: The next five days are yours to explore the island. About 400 miles separates Auckland and the country's capital, Wellington, on New Zealand's North Island. In between the two cities lie innumerable glaciers, fjords, volcanoes, wineries, sheep shows, and picturesque farms. Each day as you travel, you'll be treated to an overnight stay in a studio room at any one of the Golden Chain Motels included in this promotion.
Five nights' accommodation at any of the Golden Chain Motels included in this promotion.
day 9: Drop your car off at Jucy Rentals and check in for your Fiji Airways flight to Nadi, Fiji. Arrive and transfer to the Mercure Hotel, set on five acres that include tropical gardens, a pool, a restaurant and bar, a spa, and 85 guest rooms. Be sure you return the car before the seventh rental day begins. Failure to do so will result in one additional day charge to be paid directly to Jucy Rentals.
Overnight at Mercure Hotel.
day 10: Spend the day exploring the beaches, restaurants, and nightlife of Nadi.
Overnight at Mercure Hotel.
day 11: Head to the airport for your return flight to the United States. You'll arrive home the same day.
The 2014 Dates
All departures from Los Angeles (LAX):
April 3, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, or 28
May 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, or 30
June 2 or 3
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"New Zealand is one of the quirkiest, quaintest, craziest places on earth. It's one of the most favored destinations of the new millennium, and before you've even left here, you'll want to come back."-- Frommer's
"More than just a source of pristine bottled water and an idyllic honeymoon destination in the South Pacific, Fiji is a friendly place whose residents welcome travelers with a heartfelt "bula!" (health)."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by September 25, 2013
- Limited space for each date (10 seats), book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $999
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/m8s3344
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Voucher includes a Six-Day Car Rental, One Night at Auckland City Hotel, Five Nights at Any Golden Chain Motel in New Zealand, and Two Nights at Mercure Hotel in Nadi, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Resort Fees, and Round-Trip Airport Transfers in Nadi
- Voucher does not include gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals, snacks or drinks not specified in the itinerary, other personal expenses, passport and visa fees
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 3, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 3, 2014 • Enjoy By June 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 33% savings