A Nature Lovers' Paradise in Minnesota Lake Country
Whitefish Lodge & Suites • Crosslake, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Two-Queen Suite with Pizza or a Bottle of Wine, Sundays Through Thursdays Between Now and May 21 ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Two-Queen Suite with $20 to Spend at Manhattan's Restaurant, Fridays and Saturdays Between Now and May 21 ($202)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Two-Queen Suite with $20 to Spend at Manhattan's Restaurant, Sundays Through Thursdays Between May 22 and September 7 ($240)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This Alaska-inspired lodge delivers rustic styling and modern comforts conveniently close to Cross Lake.
There's a tall tale for every one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, but what they say about Cross Lake in the rustic hamlet of Crosslake is completely true—the soft breezes that accompany a lakefront sunset will simply take your breath away. Summer visitors will want to veer off the beaten path to hike or bike through the green forests, stopping to soak in the solitude and follow the tracks of its wild residents—a summertime scene that puts nature postcards to shame.
A relaxing retreat not far from Cross Lake, Whitefish Lodge & Suites has been styled after a traditional Alaskan lodge. Despite rustic touches like knotty-pine beams and a towering stone hearth in the lobby, the lodge is dripping with amenities like an indoor pool and hot tub, plus an arcade room and gift shop. Guest suites offer one king or two queen beds as well as a pullout sofa, a microwave, a refrigerator, cable TV, and high-speed Internet.
Clean, quiet, spacious. Beautiful view and sunsets; nice location; lots of loons and other wildlife; lots of things to do; and great food!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward room block reservations, meetings, or wedding parties
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- King and Double-Queen Standard rooms may be used if suites are not available
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): June 28 through July 9, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2015 • Enjoy By September 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms