A Nature Lovers' Paradise in Minnesota Lake Country
Whitefish Lodge & Suites • Crosslake, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Double-Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Double-Queen Suite, the Weekends of 1/9-1/11, 2/27-2/29, 3/20-3/22, 3/27-3/29, 4/3-4/5, 4/10-4/12, and 4/17-4/19 ($159)
- Choice of Either a Pizza and Popcorn Package or a Bottle of Wine and Chocolate Package
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
This Alaska-inspired lodge delivers rustic styling and modern comforts conveniently close to Cross Lake.
There's a tall tale for every one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes, but what they say about Cross Lake in the rustic hamlet of Crosslake is completely true—the soft breezes that accompany a lakefront sunset will simply take your breath away. Visitors explore miles of hiking and biking trails in the warmer months and traverse many of those same winding paths on snowmobiles come winter, when glistening blankets of snow add to the scenery and make the lake a prime destination for bundled-up ice fishers.
A relaxing retreat not far from Cross Lake, Whitefish Lodge & Suites has been styled after a traditional Alaskan lodge. Despite rustic touches like knotty-pine beams and a towering stone hearth in the lobby, the lodge is dripping with amenities like an indoor pool and hot tub, plus an arcade room and gift shop. Guest suites offer one king or two queen beds as well as a pull-out sofa; a microwave and refrigerator; cable TV; and high-speed Internet.
The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and pleasant. This hotel is a great place for any occasion. We will be back the next time we visit Cross Lake."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Option A: weekday packages valid for stays now through April 23, 2015
- Option B: weekend packages valid only from January 9-11, 2015; February 27-29, 2015; March 20-22, 2015; March 27-29, 2015; April 3-5, 2015; April 10-12, 2015; and April 17-19, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes choice of either a pizza and popcorn package or a bottle of wine and chocolate package
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- King or Double Queen standard rooms may be used if suites are not available
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • Enjoy By April 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings