Adults-Only Resort Experience in Sunny Puerto Vallarta
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Stay for Two in a Junior Suite: Three Nights with $100 Resort Credit ($499), Four Nights with $125 Resort Credit ($666), or Five Nights with $150 Credit ($832) from Now to April 30, 2016
- Late 4 p.m. Checkout
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Mantamar Beach Club in Los Muertos (Food and Drink Purchase Required)
- All Taxes Included
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by March 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
Be one of the first to stay at this totally renovated beach resort, which offers an adults-only terrace with infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
Wander along Puerto Vallarta's cobblestone streets and you'll quickly discover why this coastal city is one of Mexico's most cultured resort destinations. Here, contemporary art galleries and sweet-smelling spas are sprinkled throughout the town's red-roofed pueblo buildings, and miles of pristine beaches provide a picture-perfect backdrop for everything from parasailing to kayaking. But perhaps Vallarta's most recognizable offering is its luxurious slice of paradise. Perched directly over the turquoise waters of Banderas Bay on a lush mountainside, Conchas Chinas (dubbed "The Hills" of the region) plays host to celebrity homes, sun-splashed sands, and the most decadent resorts on the strip.
Still glistening from a complete renovation in November 2015, the Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences puts its sparkling turquoise shoreline to shame. Everything has been updated, from the brand-new infinity pool and Jacuzzi to the 112 suites featuring premium linens, deluxe amenities, and stunning mountain and bay views from private terraces.
Since you'll be located in the tony neighborhood of Conchas Chinas, you'll definitely want to get out and explore. But be sure to head back to the Grand Miramar for dinner: Select from international specialties at BISTRO 83, or savor Mexican specialties at Cielito Lindo. After dinner, head to Sky, the chic rooftop lounge—and also the highest point in Banderas Bay, commanding peerless panoramas of Puerto Vallarta. Here, you can take a dip in the infinity pool, relax in the bubbling Jacuzzi, or simply lounge under the stars after a toast to the sunset.
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your own flights well in advance
• Call or email to book your travel by March 30, 2016
• Check the blackout dates: December 20, 2015-January 6; March 20-April 3, 2016
The hotel and surrounding area were absolutely beautiful. [...] The pools were the perfect place to relax and cool down when needed, and the Jacuzzi was downright sweet for nighttime hangouts. Great price from LivingSocial! I would do this trip again.-- LivingSocial Member
I don't want to let too many people know about this wonderful place, because I want it all to myself. [...T]he grounds are beautiful, the view is beautiful, and the service is more than you can ask for.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to April 30, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by March 30, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2; late 4 p.m. checkout; complimentary shuttle service to Mantamar Beach Club in Los Muertos (food and drink purchase required); and all taxes included
- Voucher excludes airfare
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 4 p.m.
- Complimentary transportation to the beach club located at Los Muertos Beach. The shuttle goes every 30 min from the hotel to the beach club and back. Beach club is no charge but the guest must consume food and beverages while there
- Blackout date(s): December 20, 2015 to January 6; and March 20 to April 3, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings