Worlds Away from City Living, an Hour Outside New Orleans
Splendor Farms • Bush, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Queens Suite, La Louisiane, or Ponderosa Guest Rooms
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Guided Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Fishing Trip for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Savor life's simple pleasures at this unique B&B on a sprawling farm, where fishing, hiking, and horseback riding adventures await.
Just an hour from New Orleans, Splendor Farms feels worlds away from city living. It is, after all, a 75-acre working farm, replete with horses, hiking trails, and a well-stocked fishing pond. Did we mention the sheep and the vegetable gardens? The creeks and the chickens? Rest assured, however, that you won't be a ranch hand during your stay at this B&B in St. Tammany Parish. Instead, it's all about you—whether you want to relish the country quiet, savor down-home meals, or play your heart out in the great outdoors.
Saunter past the livestock and kennel to reach the private entrance of your guest room, where you'll be warmly greeted by accommodations fit with a queen-size bed draped in 850-thread-count sheets, as well as satellite TV. At night, you'll fall asleep to the sounds of singing cicadas, and in the morning you'll be treated to a gourmet breakfast by the pool or in the newly renovated dining room. The delicious eggs, which are served in a variety of styles, are fresh from the farm's hen house.
• Saddle up and ride the trails through the woods and the beautiful sandy beaches of Five Lakes
• Cast a line into the water with your supplied fishing equipment
• Go for a wine tasting at Pontchartrain Vineyards
"It was a wonderful experience! Hostess was very accommodating, and the food was over-the-top delicious. Would definitely recommend it for a quiet, relaxing getaway if you are into the farm life and love animals as much as they do."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; an extra charge of $75 per night applies for each additional person. For kids age 3 to 6, the extra charge is $25 per night; kids age 7 to 11, $45 per night; kids age 12 to 16, $60 per night
- Contact property for max occupancy
- Weight limit for horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Trail ride is for ages 8 and up, arena rides for children 3 to 7
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11:30 a.m.
- Weather conditions may cause reservation rescheduling
- Taxes and gratuities are not included; payable directly to the property at redemption
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, May 23-26 and July 3-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 4, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 4, 2014 • Enjoy By August 4, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings