On the Cape in a 17th-Century Charmer
Penny House Inn • Eastham, MA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Premium Room, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Premium Room, Check-In Thursdays or Fridays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Check-In Sundays through Tuesdays ($359) or Thursdays or Fridays ($419)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Check-In Sundays through Tuesdays ($419) or Thursdays or Fridays ($479)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Autumn, winter, or spring—whenever Cape Cod calls, answer with a trip to this elegant, fully restored 17th-century inn.
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than the Cape. Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and U.S. presidents who summer in Hyannis Port, to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth, to the party-goers who seek the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a delicious serving of fried scrod.
A restored 17th-century sea captain's home in Eastham, the elegant Penny House Inn boasts richly appointed rooms with luxurious pillow-top beds and spacious en-suite bathrooms. A back patio and a sparkling saltwater pool provide ample opportunities to soak up the New England sun. In the morning, be sure to splurge on a gourmet breakfast, which you can purchase at the inn and includes an ever-changing menu of fresh fruit, yogurt and juices, baked goods, and a delicious entrée. Cereal, oatmeal, coffee, and tea are always available.
This was a phenomenal place! The staff are very attentive... gorgeous grounds and great location. The accommodations have a nice blend of maintaining the history of the building, but with all modern amenities. Truly can't say enough positive things.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from April 1 through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cannot be used for any workshop
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 3-5; May 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms