Sandcastles with the Family in Puerto Rico
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa • Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Resort Room
- Upgrade to a Rainforest or Ocean View Room for the First 25 Purchasers
- Meals for Two Children Included
- VIP Discount Card (Discounts on Spa, Water Sports, Cabana Rentals, and More)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
The United States has only one tropical rain forest and it's located in Puerto Rico. Lush tree-laden mountains gently roll into the crystal-clear blue sea in a seamless parade of flora and fauna that would be the envy of any fireworks display. Cascading waterfalls, buttery-sand beaches, labyrinth-like caves, and a few human improvisations, like state-of-the-art resorts and pristine golf courses, beg the question: If heaven exists, might it be in the Caribbean?
A lush hideaway between the Caribbean Sea and the El Yunque National Forest, the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect site to get an up-close-and-personal view of the island, with panoramic ocean vistas to the front and scenic rain forest scenes to the back. No compromises have been made in these spacious and well-appointed guest rooms, which will become your private haven. Lounge on your furnished balcony enjoying the spectacular sight of the rain forest or the clear blue water of the Caribbean before you satisfy your appetite at any of the resort's ten restaurants and lounges, or hang with your crew at the oceanside Tiki Bar & Grill.
Located on the coast about 30 minutes east of San Juan, this 500-acre property shines when it comes to recreational activities, offering something for the entire family. Build sandcastles along a mile of palm-lined beach, or get active with motorized (or non-motorized) rentals from the Water Sports Hut.
Sunbathe poolside at the tranquil adult pool or splash in the enormous activity pool, which boasts a water slide for the kiddos and complimentary organized activities for the entire crew. Drop youngsters off at Iguana's Kids Club before indulging in a treatment at the Mandara Spa. Later, rally at the tennis courts, tee up at two championship golf courses, or get lucky at the casino.
And when you get the urge to explore your surroundings, tours are available for history buffs as well as adventure fiends. Arrange to walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, dabble at the Bacardi rum distillery, or get an adrenaline jolt mountain biking, riding ATVs in the rain forest, or ziplining above the canopy.
"Nice service and beautiful hotel. We loved staying here and everyone was happy."-- LivingSocial Member
"Be it for work or play, guests come to this sprawling 500-acre resort to enjoy a host of outdoor activities, including championship golf and tennis, as well as hiking excursions in the nearby rain forest."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel from now until September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 children and 2 adults
- Airfare not included
- Up to 2 children 10 and under stay and eat free with paying adult from children's menu
- Children 11-17 stay for free; meals are not included
- Children 10 and under stay and eat free; must have one paying adult in the room and is for a maximum of two children per room
- Children eat free in Marbella, Sea Breeze and Iguana’s Pub with at least one paying adult and they must order off the children's menu
- VIP Value Card discounts do not apply to merchandise purchases or equipment rentals. Items are subject to change without advance notice
- Airfare not included
- 25% discount is valid for spa services only, and not valid for salon services or spa products; no cash value
- 27.65% tax and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17, 20-22, March 24-26, April 14-19, June 25 and July 4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings