Cruise to the Bahamas, with the Option to Stay Awhile
Resorts World Bimini • Miami, FL
- A One-Day Cruise for Two on Bimini SuperFast from PortMiami to Bimini, Bahamas, Mondays through Fridays ($85) or Saturdays and Sundays ($125) between Now and April 30, 2014, with Breakfast and Dinner on the Cruise and Access to the Casino, Six Restaurants and Bars, and Free Time on the Island
- Or, a One-Night ($249), Two-Night ($399), Three-Night ($469), or Four-Night ($589) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden View Villa, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and April 30, 2014, with a Round-Trip Cruise on Bimini SuperFast from PortMiami to Bimini, Bahamas, One $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit per Night, and Access to the Casino and All Ship Amenities
Next stop: the Bahamas. This Escape, courtesy of Resorts World Bimini, whisks passengers on a two-hour cruise aboard Bimini SuperFast from PortMiami to the magical island of Bimini, in the Bahamas. Whether you're a sun-lazing landlubber who lives for sandy beaches, a diving maven of all things marine, or a fishing expert who hungers for the next big catch, you'll never get bored at this luxury resort.
White-sand beaches, turquoise waters, mangrove preserves: These are just a few of nature's greetings as guests step off America's fastest cruise ship, which boasts a live-action casino, six restaurants and bars, onboard entertainment, a massive party deck, and more. Once on-site at the recently renovated Resorts World Bimini Resort & Casino, you'll have access to five delicious restaurants, from dressy-casual to swimwear-casual; two pools, including a lagoon-style pool and an infinity pool overlooking the ocean; tennis courts, yoga classes, and a fitness center; and much more.
Each One-Bedroom Garden View Villa is located on either the first or second floor and features a terrace, breakfast nook, bedroom, and kitchenette. The room is equipped with a microwave, mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, television, and telephone.
Here—in the big-game fishing capital of the world, the stomping grounds of one Ernest Hemingway, and the home of record-setting tuna—you'll have access to a number of full- and half-day fishing trips. Or, drop below sea level on a scuba or snorkeling adventure to explore reefs, shipwrecks, and a variety of tropical fish. The resort also offers several tours on land, from historic Alice Town to the unique mangrove preserves.
The adventures are bound to leave you hungry. Back at the resort, reserve a table at the waterfront Sabor Seafood & Steakhouse, or sit down for an intimate dinner of authentic Italian pizza and paninis at Amicci's Pizzeria & Gelateria. For a casual lunch by the infinity pool, pull up a chair at Aqua Bar and Grill, or head for the Healing Hole, an open-air restaurant beside the dock that serves down-home barbecue complemented by tropical cocktails and cold beers. And after a night at the craps, blackjack, or roulette table at the new Resorts World Bimini Casino, grab a casual bite and drink at Hemingway's, a sports bar-style bar and restaurant.
"The ship has six restaurants and bars and a party deck. Gamblers will like the fact that they can hit the gaming action once the ship is three miles off the coast of Florida ..."-- Travel Age West
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Cancellations are required 72 hours in advance; voucher will be forfeited
- No-shows will forfeit use of voucher
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Breakfast and Dinner Buffet in Aqua Grill included
- Must be 18+ to reserve; must present a valid passport or original birth certificate on day of to sail
- Ship departs Port Miami Terminal F at 9 a.m.; check-in closes promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- One carry-on bag included; each additional checked bag is subject to a $25 fee (limit 5 bags per guest)
- Port fees included
- Additional information for hotel land cruise packages: 16% tax and $10 per adult, $5 per child per night resort fees are not included, extra guests in room must purchase own ticket aboard SuperFast Ship
- Resort check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11a.m.
- Max occupancy in hotel rooms is 4; additional people over the 2 included in the voucher are each $25 per person per room
- Each suite is designed differently; specific rooms cannot be guranteed
- Hotel and cruise packages include access to the Casino and all ship amenities
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Purchasers are subject to regular SuperFast Passenger ticket contract found here: www.rwbimini.com/ticket-contract
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 26-30 and December 20- January 3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings