Canyon Lakeview Resort
Canyon Lakeview Resort • Canyon Lake, TX
- 2-night stay for two in a lodge suite with two free wine tastings
- Option 1: $139 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $330 value)
- 2-night stay for six in a Comal cabin with six free wine tastings
- Option 3: $339 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $720 value)
Top Reasons to Visit Canyon Lakeview Resort
- The resort overlooks scenic Canyon Lake, located just an hour northeast of San Antonio. Eight parks scattered throughout 80 miles of shoreline allow for boating, hiking, and bike riding.
- TripAdvisor has awarded this resort their Certificate of Excellence every year since 2013.
- You can interact with the resort's local deer population—a popular onsite activity—using deer feed provided by the resort.
- This voucher includes a free wine tasting at Dry Comal Creek Vineyards and Winery in nearby New Braunfels. Note that there's only one wine tasting per visit, and children under 14 cannot attend your wine tasting.
- Boulder-formed fire pits provide a unique campfire setting; firewood is included.
- Lodge suites feature fully equipped kitchens and spacious outdoor decks. At 1,100 square feet, Comal cabins can accommodate up to 10 guests and have two-story balconies and private hot tubs.
- The Guadalupe River, famed for its tubing, rafting, and fishing, flows just 15 minutes away.
- While you're here, you can check out a show at the historic Gruene Hall.
Canyon Lake, Texas: Water Recreation Capital of Texas near Hill Country
Canyon Lake has been called the Water Recreation Capital of Texas, and for good reason. The lake's 80-mile-long shoreline provides bountiful opportunities for swimming, fishing, and boating. The cooler fall and winter months are no exception—you can still kayak and fish for striped bass. If you need a break from the water, head to the surrounding hillsides dotted with hiking trails, local wildlife, and a growing number of vineyards that offer tours and tastings.
Canyon Lake is in Texas Hill Country, about halfway between San Antonio and Austin. A picturesque region of rolling hills and valleys covered in bluebonnets, Texas Hill Country has been compared to the landscape of Tuscany by the New York Times. Escape here to enjoy the slower pace and beat the heat—the region's slightly higher elevation means it's often less humid. With many state parks and spring-fed rivers, Hill Country is also a haven for outdoorsy types; activities range from fishing and tubing to rock climbing. Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is popular thanks to its main attraction: a gigantic pink-granite dome in the middle of the park.
The view and surroundings invite you to relax and just enjoy the quietness and nature at its best...-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to June 15, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 15, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Advance reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include alcohol
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the wine experience are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Lodge Suite) or up to 6 guests (Comal Cabin); additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- For Winery: No children under age 14 are allowed to attend the wine experience, and tips are not included in the cost of the voucher
- Self check-in is between 3 p.m./ checkout: by 11 a.m.
- Limit 1 winery experience per customer regardless of number of deals purchased
- Upgrades may available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 29; and June 9 to 10, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2017 • Enjoy By May 15, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings