Ferry Tickets & Fun Near Martha's Vineyard
Woods Hole Inn • Woods Hole, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King ($299) or Queen ($269) Room, Fridays and Saturdays, from Now Until March 31, 2015 with Buy One, Get One Free Martha's Vineyard Ferry Tickets and an Extended Parking Pass
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays, from Now Until April 30, 2015 ($129)
- Daily Breakfast
Take in a little slice of Cape Cod and hop aboard the Martha's Vineyard ferry while exploring the harbor, dining at elegant restaurants, and much more.
Though it's surrounded by ocean on three sides, the classic Cape Cod hamlet of Woods Hole is anything but isolated. Eleven miles of bike paths meander through Woods Hole's beaches, cranberry bogs, and marshes, while the Martha's Vineyard ferry connects the village to the fine restaurants and upscale boutiques of New England's favorite vacation town. Aside from the fishing boats and schooners that frequent the harbor, scientific research vessels have been utilizing the area's teeming waters to learn more about marine biology for more than 140 years.
With a history that dates back almost to the village's whaling days, the Woods Hole Inn has seen many a ship pass through the harbor. The four-story gabled guest house draws inspiration from its roots with vintage hardwood floors, refinished cast-iron tubs, and wallpaper fashioned from old guest register cards. However, the inn's 14 rooms are far from rustic—glass rain showers, flat-screen TVs, and iPod docking stations are just a few of the modern luxuries. Hearty breakfast fare like savory bread pudding and fair-trade coffee is served in the common areas, which include a chess room, a sunny living room with a fireplace, and a dining room with a fireplace and views of the harbor and ferries.
"We had a wonderful stay at the inn! Staff is wonderful; inn is convenient to ferry, town, restaurants. Breakfast was terrific!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Weekday packages: only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Weekend packages: only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children age 7+ are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed in Room 6 for additional fee; contact merchant for details
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 3 to 7 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Standard King rooms include: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 and 11
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, 2014; December 31, 2014; February 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings