A View of Seattle from the City's Highest Hill
Mediterranean Inn • Seattle, WA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Soak up the views of Seattle at this all-suite hotel, where you'll have a room with granite kitchenette.
Northwest of downtown Seattle, the posh Queen Anne neighborhood rests atop the Emerald City's highest hill—and with a smattering of historic mansions, a vibrant theater district, and art galleries galore, the enclave is a culture vulture's jackpot well worth the view. Patrons can have their fill of international fare and five-star dining or upscale shopping in ritzy Upper Queen Anne, while those seeking a more bohemian experience can hit the lower quadrant's hip cafes and youthful bar scene.
European sensibility pervades the Mediterranean Inn, an all-suite hotel boasting 180 fully furnished studio apartments complete with granite kitchenettes. Non-smoking accommodations feature large windows, some of which spill out into stunning views of Puget Sound. Wi-Fi, a spacious work station with ergonomic desk chair, and an entertainment center with 32-inch LCD TV and DVD player make each room the epitome of modern comfort. In the lobby, the concierge rents bikes and helmets for riding around Lower Queen Anne as a part of the hotel's guest program; or guests can use the Monorail, which is an easy ten minutes away. With a Starbucks connected to the lobby, the Space Needle outside your window, and stunning sunsets and the Seattle skyline visible from the relaxing rooftop deck, you're in the perfect position to experience the very best of Seattle.
"We loved it! Great view from the room and the rooftop, friendly people at the front desk, comfy bed with good sheets, a great location, and parking. We had a great time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 11, 19, 22, 2014; March 28-29, 2014; April 18-19, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms