Nantahala River Fly-Fishing Trip + Mountaintop Cabin
Whitewater Express • Andrews, NC
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for One Person ($399) or Two People ($649) in a Deluxe Cabin with a Guided Fly-Fishing Trip on the Upper Nantahala River, Five Meals, and All Equipment
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Cabin ($149)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Spend high season fly-fishing in the Nantahala River; then, kick back in front of the gorgeous mountain view from your own cabin.
There's plenty of excuses to get you outdoors around the Nantahala River—but there's nothing quite like whiling away the day casting a line into one of the state's most popular trout-fishing destinations. In between hauling in a catch, fishers can take in the panoramas of mountains and waterfalls, with nothing but the rushing of the crystal-clear waters to break your reverie. At night, a bonfire's crackling glow sets the scene for total relaxation under endless, starry skies.
Leave the tents at home: With Whitewater Express, you'll spend two nights in a deluxe cabin overlooking the surrounding mountains. While each cabin features a different design, they're all new and fashioned from native logs. Accommodations have kitchens, private bathrooms, double and queen-size beds, and flat-screen TVs—and Whitewater Express supplies DVDs and Blu-ray discs for unwinding after active days on the river.
If you've always wanted to try fly-fishing, you won't find a better opportunity than this. Experienced guides will help you get started, showing you proper casting techniques, essential fly-fishing knots, and how to determine what fly to use. Then, you'll be off to the Upper Nantahala River, where you'll score practical instruction on how to read the water. With the help of your friendly guides—as well as use of their rods, reels, flies, boots, and waders—you'll be well on your way to nabbing your very own rainbow, brown, or brook trout.
Your guides will also keep you fueled up throughout the trip, with daily breakfast and lunch, and a hearty feast on the first night. In the evenings, gather around the crackling comfort of the campfire, where you can tell stories, make some s'mores, and simply soak in the dazzling display of nature all around you.
• Fishing license is not included, and costs around $20 per person
• Individual cabin occupancy varies, but additional guests can stay for $30 per person, per night
This trip was awesome! Definitely worth every penny—the cabin they put us in was absolutely gorgeous too. Can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
This was an awesome experience! The deluxe cabin that we stayed in was beautiful. It had a full kitchen and three bedrooms. There was a wonderful mountainside view from the porch... The staff was very friendly! We definitely plan to return.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 16, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Options A/B: voucher does not include fishing license or trout stamp for stay; estimated cost is $20 per person
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Options A/B: cabin maximum occupancy varies; additional guests may be added for $30 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 16, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2016 • Enjoy By April 16, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms