Find Wine and Sunshine in Paso Robles
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles • Paso Robles, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays Now through May 12 ($105), or on Fridays Now through April 1 ($185)
- Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Wine
- Six Wine Tastings and a Passport to Wineries of 46 East
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Explore the wineries of Paso Robles from a nearby hotel—you'll even score a bottle of vino to celebrate in your room.
In a literal and figurative sense, word on the grapevine has transformed the Central Californian town of Paso Robles into the latest up-and-coming destination for wine lovers. Surrounded by rolling mountains that serve as the backdrop to manicured vineyards, Paso Robles has distinguished itself from the oenophile mainstays up north with its smaller, family-run establishments that lean more casual than upscale. Spend an afternoon tasting the grapes on a vineyard trail, then return to Paso Robles' historic downtown just as the sun begins to dip below the Victorian buildings. Stroll the streets and take notice of the oaks that gave the town its name—"The Pass of the Oaks"—before enjoying dinner at one of the many restaurants that serve fresh fare made with local ingredients.
Named Franchise Inn of the Year by La Quinta in 2011, La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles is centrally located within the town and near the most popular wineries in the area. The deluxe king or two-queen guest rooms have modern décor and feature Wi-Fi, refrigerators, microwaves, and flat-screen TVs. In the morning, browse a complimentary newspaper and sip coffee in bed before choosing from a hot breakfast buffet that includes eggs, sausage, and pastries. When you're done whiling away the hours at the wineries, hit the outdoor pool or the fitness center before toasting over dinner at a nearby eatery.
Clean, friendly, and helpful. The daily happy hour allows you to taste even more wines. Great food in the area, wine and olive oil tasting. Great fun to explore.-- LivingSocial Member
Very comfortable and clean. Yummy continental breakfast, and excellent welcoming wine. Highly recommend this place.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Phone reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine, daily breakfast for 2, 6 wine tastings and a passport to wineries of 46 East
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 16, March 20 to 21, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2015 • Enjoy By May 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms