From Paris to Nice, You'll Fall In Love a Million Times Over
Key Tours International •
- An 8-Day Trip to Paris and Nice for One ($1,999 to $2,249) Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from JFK, HOU, ORD, or LAX
- TGV Fast Train Ride from Paris to Nice
- Three Nights Accommodations at Hotel la Regence Etoile in Paris and Three Nights Accommodations at Hotel La Perouse in Nice
- Daily Breakfast
- One Hour-Long Seine River Cruise
- All Airport and Airline Taxes and Fuel Charges
- All Hotel/Resort Fees
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it than that. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine or watch the Eiffel Tower lights flicker on. At the Louvre, don't be surprised to spot a stunning woman through the crowd. Meet her beguiling eyes just once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever. Cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner; and the haute storefronts of the Champs-Élysées make it the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
Miles away in Nice—the French Riviera's capital—the rustic countryside is no less cosmopolitan. Amid the rolling hills and glistening shores, this spot 20 miles from Cannes is dripping with culture from its early 20th-century mansions to its posh antique shops, cafés, and bistros—the perfect diversions between stops at the Beaux-Arts museum or the sights along Vieille Ville.
Prepare to say, "Bon jour," to the trip of a lifetime with an eight-day tour of Paris and Nice courtesy of Key Tours International.
day1: Enjoy a relaxing overnight flight to Paris from Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, or New York.
day 2: Arrive in Paris and make your own way to your hotel. Take the remainder of the day to explore the lively French capital at your leisure.
Overnight at Hotel la Regence Etoile or similar.
days 3 and 4: Wake up in the world's most romantic city and prepare for a cruise on the Seine River on day 3. Spend the remainder of today and tomorrow exploring the city as you wish.
Overnight at Hotel la Regence Etoile or similar. Breakfast provided each morning.
days 5 and 7: After breakfast, hop on the TGV train to make your way from Paris to Nice. Upon arrival, take the remainder of today and the next two days to uncover the secrets of this romantic spot along the French Riviera including its nearby towns of Monaco, Monte Carlo, Cannes, Mougin, and Eze-Nice.
Overnight at Hotel La Perouse or similar. Breakfast provided each morning.
day 8: Bid adieu to France as you make your own way back to the airport to board your trans-Atlantic flight back to the United States.
Departures from JFK ($1,999):November 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2013; December 5, 12, and 19, 2013; January 2, 9, or 16, 2014; or February 6 or 20, 2014
Departures from HOU ($2,099): November 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2013; December 5, 12, and 19, 2013; January 2, 9, or 16, 2014; or February 6 or 20, 2014
Departures from ORD ($2,149): November 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2013; December 5, 12, and 19, 2013; January 2, 9, or 16, 2014; or February 6 or 20, 2014
Departures from LAX ($2,249): November 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2013; December 5, 12, and 19, 2013; January 2, 9, or 16, 2014; or February 6 or 20, 2014
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"In the springtime, the autumn, the winter (when it drizzles) or the summer (when it sizzles!), this romantic city seduces every moment of the year."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than October 30, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500; due at booking
- Includes Round-Trip Flights for One to Paris, TGV Fast Train Ride from Paris to Nice, Three Nights Accommodations at Hotel la Regence Etoile in Paris and Three Nights Accommodations at Hotel La Perouse in Nice, Daily Breakfast, One Hour-Long Seine River Cruise, All Airport and Airline Taxes and Fuel Charges and All Hotel/Resort Fees
- Does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2014 • Enjoy By February 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings