Romantic Wine Country Cottage + 25-Plus Tastings
Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages • Sonoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any One-Bedroom Cottage, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- Wine Tasting Voucher for Two to 25 Wineries
- Bike Rental for Two
- Welcome Basket
A short bike ride from Sonoma Plaza, these fairy-tale cottages offer both relaxation and quick access to the best of wine country, including dozens of wineries where you'll enjoy complimentary tastings.
Sonoma, the less traveled alternative to nearby Napa, delivers all of the epicurean goodness of its glitzy neighbor to the east. Michelin stars? Check. Award-winning wineries? Double check. But here, about an hour's drive north of San Francisco, you'll find that things are a bit slower, more agrarian: The easygoing town looks much the way it did back in the early 1800s, with adobe homes, Mission-era mansions, and family-run farms linked by winding country roads.
Named among Sunset magazine's Top 10 Romantic Cottages of 2007, Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages are classic Sonoma. Quiet, intimate, and just minutes from the Sonoma Plaza, these one-bedroom cottages encircle a vibrant garden complete with a fountain, picnic tables, and a barbecue grill. Inside, each quaint accommodation becomes a mini home away from home with a fully equipped kitchen, triple-sheeted queen bed with a goose down comforter and plush pillows, and soft robes and linens.
Too relaxed to mess with making breakfast in the morning? Stroll on over to Sonoma's Best, a 100-year-old market and cafe that sits at the front of the property. Enjoy a wide array of offerings, including the signature Hammer (a scramble of fresh mushrooms, scallions, and Black Forest ham), healthy parfaits, and espresso.
"These adorable little houses were once grubby workmen’s cottages for field hands. Today, they’ve been upgraded to become terrific mini-homes for tourists. Their location... east of Sonoma town makes for an ideal home base to explore both counties."-- Frommer's
"Very nicely appointed cottage with good location and a fine deli/coffee/wine bar adjacent. We'll be back."-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by February 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome basket, bike rental for 2, and wine tasting voucher for 2 to 25 wineries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Customers may reschedule within 14 days of scheduled arrival for additional fee of $25
- $39 cleaning fee and 9% TOT taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings