Romantic Wine Country Cottage + Bike Rentals
Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages • Sonoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cottage, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to April 28, 2016 ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays from Now to March 31, 2016 ($349)
- Free Wine Tastings for Two at 20 Select Local Wineries
- Two-Day Bike Rentals for Two
- 10% Off Any One Item at Sonoma's Best Grocery
- Blackout Dates Apply
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation 14 Days in Advance
A short bike ride from Sonoma Plaza, these fairy-tale cottages offer both relaxation and quick access to the best of wine country, including dozens of wineries where you'll enjoy complimentary tastings.
Sonoma, the less traveled alternative to nearby Napa, delivers all of the epicurean goodness of its glitzy neighbor to the east. Michelin stars? Check. Award-winning wineries? Double check. But here, about an hour's drive north of San Francisco, you'll find that things are a bit slower, more agrarian: The easygoing town looks much the way it did back in the early 1800s, with adobe homes, Mission-era mansions, and family-run farms linked by winding country roads.
Named among Sunset magazine's Top 10 Romantic Cottages of 2007, Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages are classic Sonoma. Quiet, intimate, and just minutes from Sonoma Plaza, these one-bedroom cottages encircle a vibrant garden complete with fountains, a lounging area, and a barbecue grill. Inside, each quaint accommodation becomes a mini home away from home with a fully equipped kitchen, a triple-sheeted queen bed with goose-down comforter and plush pillows, and soft robes and linens.
Too relaxed to mess with making breakfast in the morning? Stroll on over to Sonoma's Best, a 100-year-old market and café that sits at the front of the property. Enjoy a wide array of offerings, including the signature Hammer (a scramble of fresh mushrooms, scallions, and Black Forest ham), healthy parfaits, and espresso.
• After purchase, go online to reserve your travel dates at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival
• Taxes, $49 cleaning fee, and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: February 12-15; March 21-27, 30; April 1-3, 2016
Perfect place to get away for the week or weekend and explore Sonoma. Nice cozy place to stay.-- LivingSocial Member
Awesome cottages, great location. They people are friendly and helpful. Perfect little deli and wine bar. A wonderful getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to March 31, 2016 (for weekend offer) and from now to April 28, 2016 (for weekday offer)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy requires 14 days advanced notice of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Customers may reschedule within 14 days of scheduled arrival for additional fee of $25
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes free wine tastings for 2 at 20 select local wineries' 2-day bike rentals for 2; 10% off any 1 item at Sonoma's Best Grocery
- Taxes, $49 cleaning fee, and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 15; March 21 to 27; March 30; and April 1 to 3, 2016; weekend offer not valid in April, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2016 • Enjoy By April 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings