Romantic Wine Country Cottage + 19-Plus Tastings
Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages • Sonoma, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Wine Tasting Voucher for Two to 19 Wineries
- Bike Rental for Two
- Welcome Basket
- Valid for Stays from November 1, 2015 to January 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by December 1, 2015
A short bike ride from Sonoma Plaza, these fairy-tale cottages offer both relaxation and quick access to the best of wine country, including dozens of wineries where you'll enjoy complimentary tastings.
Sonoma, the less traveled alternative to nearby Napa, delivers all of the epicurean goodness of its glitzy neighbor to the east. Michelin stars? Check. Award-winning wineries? Double check. But here, about an hour's drive north of San Francisco, you'll find that things are a bit slower, more agrarian: The easygoing town looks much the way it did back in the early 1800s, with adobe homes, Mission-era mansions, and family-run farms linked by winding country roads.
Named among Sunset magazine's Top 10 Romantic Cottages of 2007, Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages are classic Sonoma. Quiet, intimate, and just minutes from the Sonoma Plaza, these one-bedroom cottages encircle a vibrant garden complete with a fountain, picnic tables, and a barbecue grill. Inside, each quaint accommodation becomes a mini home away from home with a fully equipped kitchen, triple-sheeted queen bed with a goose down comforter and plush pillows, and soft robes and linens.
Too relaxed to mess with making breakfast in the morning? Stroll on over to Sonoma's Best, a 100-year-old market and cafe that sits at the front of the property. Enjoy a wide array of offerings, including the signature Hammer (a scramble of fresh mushrooms, scallions, and Black Forest ham), healthy parfaits, and espresso.
• Book your stay by December 1, 2015
• Valid for stays between November 1, 2015 and January 31, 2016
• Blackout dates in 2015: November 25 to 28 and December 23 to 31
• Blackout dates in 2016: January 1 to 2, 15, 16, and 17
Awesome cottages, great location. They people are friendly and helpful. Perfect little deli and wine bar. A wonderful getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 1, 2015 to January 31, 2016
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by December 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy requires 14 days advanced notice of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Customers may reschedule within 14 days of scheduled arrival for additional fee of $25
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome basket, bike rental for 2, and complimentary wine tasting voucher for 2 to 19+ wineries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 25 to 28; December 23 to 31, 2015; January 1 to 2, 2016; and January 15 to 17, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • Enjoy By January 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms