Find Serenity in the Sophisticated Caribbean
Buccament Bay Resort • Kingstown, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- An All-Inclusive Five-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Garden Villa ($1,350), Garden Villa ($2,500), or Deluxe Beachfront Villa ($3,750)
- An All-Inclusive Six-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Garden Villa ($1,620), Garden Villa ($3,000), or Deluxe Beachfront Villa ($4,500)
- Unlimited Meals, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks by the Glass, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Kid's Club Activities, and Access to Sports Facilities with Personal Trainers
- Sunset Cruise Beachfront Dinner with Round-Trip Transportation
- Three One-Hour Spa Sessions per Villa Reservation
All-inclusive means you won't have a care in the world when you kick back at this sparkling Caribbean resort.
St. Vincent's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rain forests, and volcanic rock beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. With a mixed heritage from France and Britain, there's plenty of culture and cuisine to go around. But you won't find the crowds and bustle: Away from the touristy hubs, unspoiled shorelines are all on island time. If these sparkling turquoise waters can't make you slow down and unwind, nothing will.
Surrounded by lush green mountains and rain forests and just steps from the glittering white-sand beach, Buccament Bay Resort is about pleasure, from top to bottom. Spacious villas become centers of calm and relaxation, with vaulted wood ceilings, king-size beds, and a private deck with plunge pool. Airy spaces and modern décor provide a chic spot to unwind, whether you're channel surfing on the 40-inch TV or taking in the view of sea, lake, or river with a frosty drink from the mini bar in hand.
Delicious delights. Your morning pick-me-up comes in a cup of organic Arabica-bean java with a croissant or vitamin-packed smoothie from HQ. During the low season, an array of restaurants operates on rotation; with your all-inclusive package, you could find yourself enjoying fine steaks and seafood at Jack's, Caribbean-inspired cuisine from casual, chic hot spot Bamboo, fresh Indian spices at Safran, and al fresco dining from The Bay Beach Club.
Get wet. Take a break from soaking in the rays on your sun lounger for a few hours of complimentary snorkeling or a leisurely kayaking trip. Let the stunning beauty of the clear, warm waters surrounding the island envelope you.
Soothe mind and body. Post-plunge, opt for a trip to The Spa at Buccament Bay Resort for a truly heavenly treatment: a personalized, aromatherapy massage outdoors in a Thai pavilion on the deck or under a gazebo on the beach.
"Everything was first class, from the service to the food to the facilities... it was an experience above and beyond our expectations."-- Hotels.com
"This luxury villa community, by far the largest resort in St. Vincent, is on a pretty bay... modern, one-story bungalows [have] vaulted ceilings, sophisticated espresso-and-ivory decor, and elegantly appointed bathrooms."-- Read Fodor's Review of Buccament Bay Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2015
- December 20- January 3 stays are available with a supplement due to the property at booking. Please contact the property for additional fees; upgrades will not be available at this time
- Reservations are required and subject to availability; advanced reservations are highly encouraged, as availability is limited
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is based on double occupancy, single occupancy may be available in Deluxe Garden Villas; contact property with questions
- Deluxe Garden Villas are valid for up to 2 guests
- Two-Bedroom Garden Villas and Beachfront Villas are valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional children can be added for $250 per child/stay for the inter-island transfer
- Additional adults are $275/night; contact property with any occupancy questions
- Includes Unlimited Meals, Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks by the Glass, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Kid's Club Activities, and Access to Sports Facilities with Personal Trainers, Sunset Cruise Beachfront Dinner with Round-Trip Transportation and Three One-Hour Spa Treatment per Villa Reservation
- Taxes and fuel surcharges are included
- $20 per person departure fee is not included; payable locally
- Airfare is not included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings