Saluting the Sun on a Baja Beach
Baja Beach Oasis • Elias Calles, Mexico
- A Three- ($240), Four- ($320), Five- ($400), Six- ($480), or Seven-Night ($560) Stay for Two Adults in a Beach Bungalow
- 30% Discount on Yoga or Cooking Classes
Choose from a variety of activities—or simply lie on the beach and do nothing—at this secluded resort.
Blue-green waves and fiery red sunsets: these are the colors of an endless summer. That's just what you'll find—and not much else—in Colonia Elías Calles on Mexico's Baja Peninsula. The whole place consists of a tiny village and seven miles of deserted Pacific Ocean beach, where sea turtles nest in the sand and whales swim very close to shore. Considered the best whale-watching beach in southern Baja, Colonia Elías Calles is hardly remote at just ten minutes south of Cerritos Beach and 25 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas.
One hundred steps from a seven-mile stretch of virtually vacant Pacific coastline between the artist colony of Todos Santos and Cabo San Lucas, a collection of three casitas known as Baja Beach Oasis encircles a swimming pool and a copper hot tub.
A mixture of cacti, palm trees, and lush gardens punctuate the sandy landscape, and a hammock hangs beneath the thatch-roof awning in front of each bungalow. The simply appointed casitas feature cool tile floors, king- or queen-size beds, and private bathrooms. Two of the units are appointed with kitchenettes, and while none have a phone or TV, all are wired for Wi-Fi. This off-the-grid property is perfect for adventurers and independent-minded travelers.
There's plenty to do at Baja Beach Oasis, starting with the yoga, cooking, and surfing classes. Abundant wildlife is sure to delight nature lovers: Spy gray whales on their migration path, locate a sea turtle nesting ground, or go for a snorkeling or diving tour. For a change of scenery, you can arrange a Jeep excursion to a hidden beach or visit Cabo San Lucas for a taste of a classic Mexico vacation.
"It's paradise there on the Pacific side of the Baja, just south of Todos Santos. A great stay with outstanding local restaurants."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 5, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations and cannot be used with any other offer or promotion
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 72 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; no children
- Pets are allowed for additional fee; contact property with questions
- Airfare, transportation and meals are not included
- Taxes of 16% and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 17-24, all of August, September and October, November 23-30 and December 16, 2104 - January 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2015 • Enjoy By March 5, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings