All-Inclusive Amenities at a Beachfront Hotel in Antigua
Keyonna Beach Hotel • Johnson's Point, Antigua
get it now to save even moreclose
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($1,059), Four- ($1,409), or Five-Night ($1,779) Stay for Two in a Beach House Room
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($1,339), Four- ($1,799), or Five-Night ($2,229) Stay for Two in a Beach Cottage Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Access to Pool Area with Bali Beds and Beach Towels, and Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
- 30-Minute Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Wood furniture and crisp, white linens outfit this adults-only, all-inclusive hotel on one of Antigua's best beaches.
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the heart of the Caribbean. At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled—it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches, from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor. With sugarcane lining rocky cliffs and pastel-green waters breaking on sugary shores, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where the sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach Hotel is an adults-only beachfront hideaway. Outfitted with traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with sheer canopies, and super-soft linens, accommodations exude a dreamy Caribbean cool. All rooms and cottages are equipped with private verandas or balconies that are just steps from the beach—and refreshingly devoid of TVs or radios, so there's nothing to drown out the hushed sighing of the waves. Bali beds on the white-sand beach offer sunbathers and leisure-seekers a front-row seat to one of Antigua's best swimming spots.
Thanks to your all-inclusive package, there's no need to whip out your wallet when you're ready to grab a bite. The international menu at the hotel's al fresco waterfront restaurant offers a hint of island influence: Expect the catch of the day alongside staples like pasta, salads, and steak.
Should you wish to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zip-line through the rain forest with an Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour; or, spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
• Valid for stays from now to October 31, 2015
• Airfare is not included—be sure to book your travel well in advance
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Leave the little ones behind—this property is designed for couples and is exclusively for ages 12+
• Plan around the blackout date range from August 16-20, 2015
This place is amazing! The service was unbeatable, the food was all delicious, and the view is breathtaking. It feels like you're in a small beach community while you're there—wish I could go back tomorrow!-- LivingSocial Member
Between the incredible staff, tasty meals, and gorgeous beachfront resort appointed with Bali beds, this is a THUMBS UP!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; access to pool area with Bali beds and beach towels; taxes, service charges, and gratuities; and 30-minute massage
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No children under 12 years old are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): August 16 to 20, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms