High-Class Hospitality in Nantucket
Cliff Lodge • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One Full ($205), One Queen ($245), or One King Bed ($295) Between Now and March 31, 2014, or Between November 2 and December 31, 2014
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One Full ($245), One Queen ($360), or One King Bed ($440) Between April 1 and June 14, 2014, or Between September 16 and November 1, 2014
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Late Noon Checkout
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Wine and Cheese Every Friday
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Spend two nights in a romantic 18th-century inn just steps from Nantucket Harbor.
Like the yachts that fill the harbor, Nantucket overflows with sophistication and style. The former whaling capital of the world has long since hung up its harpoons, but the remote island still reels in large catches—though these days it's mostly in the form of high-end tourism. Explore Nantucket's historic homes, white-sand beaches, and cobblestone streets lined with boutique shops. While the town's opulent history pulses with blue blood, the vibe here dons a casual Nantucket red.
Cliff Lodge represents the utmost in hospitality amid the simple elegance of Nantucket. This 1771 mansion—a former whaling master's house—is bound by the cobblestone streets of downtown to the south and Nantucket Harbor's serene beaches to the north and east. Wake each morning to a continental breakfast with scones and other confections baked by the resident pastry chef. The cozy rooms feature works from local artists and plush down comforters—some even boast working fireplaces or views of the sound. A stay at this classic hotel invokes the same homey Americana vibe as the iconic Cape Cod-style houses that dot Nantucket Island.
"What a perfect spot on Nantucket! Close to the downtown as well as beaches and bike trails. Fantastic breakfast treats included. Made for a very romantic weekend away with the husband. Looking forward to planning a return visit!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes daily continental breakfast for two, a bottle of wine upon arrival, late noon checkout and wine and cheese on Fridays
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 25-27, May 14-18, 24-26, and December 4-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings