Live the Island Life in Breezy Fiji
Down Under Answers, LLC •
- A 8-Day Trip to Fiji ($1,899 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Los Angeles to Fiji, Courtesy of Fiji Airways
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Five Nights at Mana Island Resort in a Ocean View Room
- VIP Meet and Greet at Airport with Handmade Pottery Lei, Bottled Water, Cold Minted Towel, and Fresh Flower Lei
- Return Private Ground Transfers from Nadi Airport to the Port Denarau Marina
- Return Ferry Transfers Between Port Denarau and Mana Island Resort
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Emerging from the azure waters of the South Pacific, Fiji is the setting of our deserted-island fantasies. More than 300 islands make up this archipelago nation, where secluded beaches, unassuming villages, and posh resorts inspire the glossy pages of travel magazines. Mana, part of the Mamanuca Islands, is surrounded by natural white sand and crystal-clear water. Sail on a sleek catamaran, lounge on the beach, or venture deep within the island's interiors for a scenic hike across rolling grass hills. The tropical marine climate brings warm, breezy weather year-round, so the right time to visit—is all the time.
Put yourself out of reach and Escape to the other side of the world with an eight-day trip to the island nation of Fiji with Down Under Answers.
days 1 and 2: Take off on an overnight, non-stop flight from LAX to Fiji, crossing the International Date Line. You'll lose a calendar day here, but get it back on your return flight.
days 3-7: Arrive in the city of Nadi where you'll be transferred by ferry to Mana Island, your playground for the next five days. Slip into a sunny state of mind before heading to your ocean-view room at the Mana Island Resort & Spa.
Over the next five days, explore the gorgeous island—known as the soft-coral capital of the world—at your leisure. You'll have an ocean of vibrant reefs at your feet, plus full use of non-motorized marine-sports equipment like snorkels and fins. Hop into the resort's crystal pool or take advantage of activities including bush walks, grass skirt-making classes, sea kayaking, beach volleyball, and more.
Five nights at Mana Island Resort & Spa.
day 8: Head back to the airport, where you'll board your return flight back to Los Angeles.
The 2014 Dates
Los Angeles Departures (LAX): March 1 to 15; April 1 to 30; May 1 to 25 ($1,899)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Most who visit Fiji want little more than a white-sand beach, a cloudless sky, and the opportunity to fall into a sun-induced coma under a palm tree. On this score, Fiji doesn't disappoint."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Please contact Down Under Answers to check availability before purchasing your vouchers
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must provide two voucher numbers when confirming reservations for double occupancy purchases
- Reservations must be confirmed by November 28, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $499
- Package is non-refundable once booked, $300 fee to make changes plus airline and hotel fees; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher and airfare are non-refundable once booked
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Hotels and routing are subject to change based on availability
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Five Nights at Mana Island Resort in a Ocean View Room, Ground Transportation from Nadi Airport to the Marina; Boat Transfer to Mana Island Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees Included
- Does not include visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, and costs for anything not specified above
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid only for date/option bought
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2014 • Enjoy By May 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings