Uncover a Serene Rendezvous in Lost River Valley
Guesthouse Lost River • Lost River, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Arriving Fridays
- $20 Dining Credit per Night
- One Bottle of Wine
- Two Cocktails at The Guesthouse Bar & Lounge
- Late Noon Checkout
- 10% Discount on Massage Services
Seek the romantic solitude and culinary delights of a rustic yet refined B&B abutting the George Washington National Forest.
Miles from the nearest stoplight, with the George Washington National Forest at its doorstep, the Guesthouse Lost River is about as peaceful as it gets—and it's only two hours from Washington, DC. Tucked away on 30 acres of private land less than a mile from its namesake river, this 18-room mountain hideaway boasts the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the amenities of a resort, from the restaurant, spa, fitness center, indoor Jacuzzi, and steam room to the 10,000-square-foot main lodge with billiards table, multiple fireplaces, and more. Even after 32 years, the Guesthouse Lost River is still earning nods from publications around the nation for its rural charm and beautiful scenery.
Rooms are peppered throughout five buildings and cottages and are each uniquely appointed, many with hand-carved wood furnishings and cozy patchwork blankets. Each is equipped with a king, queen, or two queen beds; a private bathroom; and an outdoor seating area—complete with rocking chair—overlooking rolling hills and mountain ridges. In the morning, treat yourself to the chef's choice: A full country breakfast with selections like biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh fruit, buttermilk pancakes, bacon, eggs, and more.
Gorgeous hikes in the great outdoors. The ruggedly beautiful George Washington National Forest and its Great North Mountain Trail System offer stunning outdoor adventure, with panoramic vistas from trails like Big Schloss and Tibbet Knob. You'll discover activities plentiful and peaceful at Lost River State Park, open year-round with plenty of hiking trails and beautiful views spanning two states and five counties.
Nightly feasting. Come dinnertime, clean up your boots for a trip to the inn's on-site restaurant. You'll sup on seasonal farm-to-table cuisine like locally raised, all-natural Angus beef meatballs, locally raised poultry dishes, and made-from-scratch soups and desserts. Pair each plate with a carefully selected varietal from the extensive wine list, and toast to the delicious fruits of nature's bounty.
For additional information, visit The Guesthouse Lost River on Facebook.
"Great atmosphere. A very cozy and relaxing getaway in the mountains. The hosts were great, and the food was delicious."-- LivingSocial Member
"I can't say enough good things about the owners and staff at the Guesthouse. It's not that far from home, but we felt like we were... I can't wait to go back!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 24, 2015; check-in on Fridays only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 dining credit per night, 1 bottle of wine, 2 cocktails at The Guesthouse Bar & Lounge, 10% off of massage services (advance reservation only; please contact merchant prior to arrival), and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Dining credit cannot be used to cover gratuity and has no cash value; must be used separately (1 dining credit per night)
- Blackout date(s): January 16-17, 2015; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2015 • Enjoy By April 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings