The Wild Spirit of the Mountainous West
Elk River Guest Ranch • Clark, CO
- A Two- ($195) or Three-Night Stay ($265) for Two in a One-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays to Thursdays from Now to October 31 or Any Day of the Week from November 1 to December 12
- Or, a Two- ($285) or Three-Night Stay ($385) for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays to Thursdays from Now to October 31 or Any Day of the Week from November 1 to December 12
- $10 Dining Credit at Elk River Saloon
Seeking the great outdoors? Well-appointed cabins on Elk River get you closer to nature while keeping you nice and cozy.
A welcome stop off the beaten path. A lush oasis of aspen trees and snow-capped mountain peaks along the rushing Elk River, Clark, Colorado, is dramatically situated in the shadow of the Routt National Forest.
Outdoor enthusiast's dream. Eighteen miles from Steamboat Springs and dubbed the "Eden of the West," Clark features plenty of ranches, scenic trails, and streams strung with fishing lines.
Stunning vistas from every angle. Kingly Hahn's Peak, with its perfectly formed cone-crown, presides over this tucked away—but talked about—Yampa River Valley oasis.
Elk River Guest Ranch has everything you need to get away from the world while maintaining access to the comforts of this century. Well-appointed log cabin accommodations feature soft linens, full kitchens (silverware, cookware, fridges, and dining areas to boot), private bathrooms, fireplaces, and Steamboat Roasters coffee. The 38-acre pet-friendly ranch is a private mountain retreat with propane grills, a hot tub for post-adventure relaxation, and fire pits for on-site lounging—so the outdoor fun doesn't stop, even after the sun goes down.
“Our cabin was delightful and spotless, in a beautiful and serene setting… we could walk out our front door to the fire pit to roast hot dogs and marshmallows... and then have easy access to hiking in Routt National Forest or activities in Steamboat.”-- LivingSocial Member
"The drive to get there alone is so beautiful. The room is fully equipped and so peaceful. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. It's just a relaxing, amazing place to get away from the world!"-- BedandBreakfast.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $10 dining credit at Elk River Saloon
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (one-bedrooms) or up to 4 guests (two-bedrooms)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Two-bedroom stays have limited availability in September and October
- Blackout date(s): November 26-29, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2014 • Enjoy By December 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings