Best of Europe: 15 Days in Paris, Italy & London + Flights
- A 15-Day Trip to Paris, France; Rome, Florence, and Venice, Italy; and London, England ($2,299 to $2,599 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from New York City to Paris, from Paris to Rome, from Venice to London, and from London to New York City
- Second-Class Rail Transportation from Rome to Florence and from Florence to Venice
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Pavillon Nation or Similar in Paris, Three Nights at the Holiday Inn Rome-Pisana or Similar in Rome, Three Nights at the Hotel Corona d'Italia or Similar in Florence, Two Nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday or Similar in Venice, and Two Nights at Huttons Hotel or Similar in London
- 13 Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by July 23, 2015
Hitting the highlights of European art and legendary history on this self-guided tour through London, Paris, and Italy will make a serious dent in any bucket list.
Paris. France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth: The shimmering surface of the Seine and beloved halls of the Louvre are as enchanting as the exquisite aromas drifting from the cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies that beckon from every corner.
Rome. Move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica.
Florence. As the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence showcases breathtaking art at every turn, from the Duomo of the Basilica di Santa Maria dominating the skyline to the history of fashion on display at the Gucci Museum. But don't neglect your other senses—Florence is also home to world-renowned Tuscan cuisine.
Venice. Famed for its serene canals and preserved Renaissance architecture, Venice is a city best seen from the romantic perspective of a gondola. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals to make up the main city, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate.
London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation, leading Great Britain—and arguably the world—in fine art and fashion.
This 15-day trip is a crash course in European art, history, and culture—so strap in and get ready for a big impact on your perspective, courtesy of go-today.
Day 1: Depart NYC
• Board your overnight flight from New York to Paris
Days 2-4: Paris
• Arrive in Paris and spend three days exploring at your own pace
• Visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and stroll down the Champs-Élysées
Three nights at the Pavillon Nation or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 5-7: Rome
• Board your flight to Rome and spend three days exploring at your own pace
• Tour St. Peter's Basilica, the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps
• After a day on your feet, feast on rich red wines and homemade pasta
Three nights at the Holiday Inn Rome-Pisana or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 8-10: Florence
• Board the train from Rome to Florence
• Spend two full days exploring the city at your own pace
• See Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery and Boticelli's The Birth of Venus at the Uffizi
Three nights at the Hotel Corona d'Italia or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 11-12: Venice
• Board the train from Florence to Venice
• Spend a full day free of scheduled activities
• Catch a show in the gilded theater of the La Fenice opera house
• See St. Mark's Basilica and stroll the car-free walkways and bridges of the city center
Two nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Days 13-14: London
• Board your flight to London and spend a full day exploring at your own pace
• See major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben
Two nights at Huttons Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 15: Return to NYC
• After breakfast, make your way to the airport to catch your return flight to the US
2015 New York City (NYC) departures
8/25, 8/31, 9/17, 9/23, 10/7, 10/16 ($2,599)
11/9, 11/19, 11/30, 12/7, 12/10 ($2,399)
2016 New York City (NYC) departures
1/13, 1/20, 1/27 ($2,299)
2/3, 2/24, 3/1, 3/9 ($2,399)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Paris and Italian city taxes are not included—you'll pay those locally upon checkout
• The price is based on two people sharing a room—single travelers will pay an extra $1,100
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its scenic beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity.-- Lonely Planet
Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad... Everything they set up ran smoothly and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 13, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from New York City to Paris, from Paris to Rome, from Venice to London, and from London to New York City; second-class rail transportation from Rom to Florence and from Florence to Venice; double-occupancy accommodations for 2 nights at the Pavillon Nation or similar in Paris, 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Rome-Pisana or similar in Rome, 3 nights at the Hotel Corona d'Italia or similar in Florence, 2 nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday or similar in Venice, and 2 nights at Huttons Hotel or similar in London; 13 breakfasts; airline taxes and fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and city taxes (must be paid locally at check-out)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1,100
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2016 • Enjoy By March 14, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings