Where Wild West Coast Beauty Meets Natural Elegance
Gowlland Harbour Resort • Quadra Island, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Main Lodge Room, Fridays through Sundays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Main Lodge Room, Fridays through Sundays with a Three-Course Dinner for Two ($289)
Named one of National Geographic Travel's "50 Places of a Lifetime: Canada," Quadra Island is a well-kept secret paradise in the center of the Discovery Islands—tucked between Vancouver Island and the mainland coast of British Columbia. A ten-minute ferry ride from Campbell River, Quadra Island is surrounded by majestic snowcapped mountains, brilliant blue tides, and a sense of warmth and community. Adventure awaits on the water and along the rugged hiking trails, while peace and tranquility can be found on the secluded beaches and lush forests.
Breathtaking harbour views come standard at Gowlland Harbour Resort. Cradled by a scenic coastal landscape on the edge of the water, this peaceful Quadra Island retreat consists of three separate properties. This Escape leads you to the Resort's boutique hotel overlooking the harbour, where you'll find world-class amenities and unmatched hospitality. At the end of a full day, surrender to relaxation and wrap yourself in a provided soft spa robe and lounge on your plush king-size bed, or head down to the hot tub and sauna. In the evening, tantalize your taste buds with a gourmet meal showcasing locally sourced ingredients at the on-site restaurant. Featuring a stunning floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and remarkable views of the harbour, the Resort's restaurant was named in National Geographic Travel's "Where to Eat or Drink" and is a favourite among foodies and winemakers.
When you aren't relaxing by the double-sided fireplace or blissfully enjoying a meal in Gowlland Harbour Resort's restaurant, head for Rebecca Spit Marine Provincial Park for a soul-nourishing walk among the tall cedars, savouring the fresh sea air and awe-inspiring vistas of the mountains and ocean. Later, take a sea kayaking tour, fish in the nearby Campbell River, the "Salmon Capital of the World," go whale watching, and more—the opportunities for outdoor adventures are endless. For more local flavour, attend a wine tasting at Southend Farm & Vineyard and learn more about the native Kwakwaka'wakw people at Nuyumbalees Cultural Centre.
"Best food on Quadra! The whole resort is beautiful, both inside and out, with a great staff that looks after your every need."-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Dinner option includes: 2 salads, 2 main courses, 2 desserts, and 2 non-alcoholic beverages on the menu
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 23-29, 2013; January 10, 2014; February 7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2014 • Enjoy By May 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings