A Waterfront Villa in the Gulf Islands
Mayne Island Resort • Mayne Island, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Panoramic Ocean View Room ($149) or Luxury Oceanside Villa ($299)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This romantic Bennett Bay resort has elegant private cottages and intimate ocean-view rooms.
In the Strait of Georgia, Mayne Island is home to some of British Columbia's most spectacular scenery. Here, visitors can admire the natural wonders of Gulf Islands National Park Reserve or take to the seas to discover the reefs and scattered islets of the archipelago. Orca whales and harbor seals make Georgina Point perfect for wildlife watching, and history buffs will love the 19th-century lighthouse that stands watch there.
Guests at the Mayne Island Resort awaken to the soothing sounds of waves lapping at the shore and seabirds calling overhead. Overlooking Bennett Bay and just steps from Mayne Island's best-loved beach, this chic, modern resort enjoys a prime waterfront location. Each of the villas includes a king bedroom and a comfy queen-size pullout sofa. Most of the oceanfront rooms have French doors leading to seafront patios or decks. Inside, rich hardwood floors and furniture lend an earthy elegance to the spaces. The resort also offers a spa equipped with an indoor pool, steam room, whirlpool tub, and gym—as if the endless views weren't therapeutic enough.
"Charming old renovated hotel. Rooms are small but cozy and well appointed. Staff was very friendly and was there to help. The restaurant onsite was excellent."-- LivingSocial Member
"Absolutely PERFECT view, sensational getaway, loved the whole island!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 18, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 31, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 4-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings