A Serene Retreat at a Northeast Ohio Inn
Bass Lake Taverne & Inn • Chardon, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room
- $50 Dining Credit at The Taverne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
The "very romantic" fireplaces and "comfortable accommodations" make this inn a "nice little getaway." —Raves from LivingSocial Members
For a humble town of 5,000, Chardon has a lot going for it. Thirty miles from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in downtown Cleveland, it's also mere minutes from the antiquated charm of northeast Ohio's Amish communities. Then there's wine country: Within 20 minutes of Chardon lie no fewer than a dozen vineyards and tasting rooms. And everyone knows that small-town America is home to the country's best antique shops. Chardon is no exception, and Antiques on the Square proves it, featuring 20 dealers over two floors.
Just south of downtown Chardon, Bass Lake Taverne & Inn is tucked away in a country setting of forest and ponds. The romantic accommodations are furnished with contemporary décor, a king bed, a gas fireplace, and an oversize bathtub with Jacuzzi jets. Other amenities include cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Taverne—the on-site restaurant appointed in appropriately rustic fashion—serves upscale New America cuisine and some of the best seafood in the region. Try the cedar-plank Atlantic salmon with corn, chile, and fresh dill relish alongside roasted butternut squash, complemented by a cocktail or glass of wine. Don't forget to stop by the inn-adjacent Chardon Lakes Golf Course, a challenging and beautiful course with a classic design. And of course, the area's variety of vineyards is just a short drive away.
"Staff was very welcoming. And the food was amazing!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 food and beverage credit; excludes alcohol, tax, and gratuity. Not valid towards any nightly promotional/discounted food items
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours (Sunday-Thursday stays) or 7 days (Friday-Saturday stays) in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Restaurant is being renovated from 2/1/15-2/3/15 and will not have food service available
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • Enjoy By April 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings