The Warm Embrace of Tampa Bay's South Shore
Pirate's Pointe Resort • Ruskin, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($154)
- $100 Credit Toward a Fishing Charter for Two with On Pointe Fishing Charters
This waterfront resort embraces its Floridian spirit and proximity to some of the state's best fishing areas.
Nestled on the gorgeous South Shore of Tampa Bay, the town of Ruskin is awash in natural beauty. From its year-round fantastic boating and fishing options, to the shores of the Little Manatee River adorned with natural mangrove trees, it's no wonder that this Gulf Coast retreat is where locals come to soak up some Florida sun. While the city itself offers a variety of delicious dining options, nearby Sun City's palm-lined streets are packed with cozy spots, many dishing out fresh seafood.
Perched on the waterfront at the mouth of Little Manatee River, Pirate's Pointe Resort is a treasure chest of carefree relaxation and upscale amenities. Private bungalows in soft Caribbean-inspired colors offer a rustic-yet-modern ambiance with fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and scenic private patios. In addition to an outdoor pool and a dock with boat slips, canoes are available for guests to rent. Take one for a spin in the mangroves of Cockroach Bay and cast your line for red fish and trout to grill for dinner.
Start the day reeling in big beauties on a private fishing charter helmed by an experienced guide from On Pointe Fishing Charters. Later, sink your feet into the sand at E.G. Simmons Park, just three miles north of Ruskin. Don't miss the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach for some unforgettable sights.
"I love this place! This is the perfect place to get away and relax. The grounds are beautiful, the pool is inviting, and the staff is there if you need them and not intrusive if you don't. I wish we could have stayed longer."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26; July 3-6; August 29- September 1 and November 26-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings