The Warm Embrace of Florida's Tampa Bay
Pirate's Pointe Resort • Ruskin, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($154)
- $100 Credit Toward a Fishing Charter for Two with On Pointe Fishing Charters
Splash your way along Tampa Bay as you cast away for top-notch fishing and tropical fun at this waterfront resort.
Whiskey Key. Devil's Elbow. Goat Island. Whimsical names fit the mysterious call to adventure emanating from the shrouded South Shore of Tampa Bay. From fantastic all-season boating and fishing options to the shores of the Little Manatee River adorned with natural mangrove trees, it's no wonder Ruskin is where locals come to soak up some Florida sun. When you're ready for a break from the wild, turn your explorer spirit to more urbane pursuits in nearby Sun City, where palm-lined streets are packed with cozy spots dishing out fresh seafood.
Perched on the waterfront at the mouth of Little Manatee River, Pirate's Pointe Resort is a leafy treasure trove of tropical-style relaxation and upscale amenities. Private bungalows offer a rustic, yet modern ambiance in soft Caribbean-inspired colors with fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and scenic private patios. Between the outdoor pool and dock with boat slips, you won't have to spend very long away from the water—there are even canoes available for guests to rent. Take one for a spin in the mangroves of Cockroach Bay, and cast your line for red fish and trout to grill for dinner.
Get hooked. Start the day reeling in big beauties on a private fishing charter helmed by an experienced guide from On Pointe Fishing Charters.
Explore. Later, sink your feet into the sand at E.G. Simmons Park, just three miles north of Ruskin.
Marvel. Don't miss the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach for an unforgettable encounter with these gentle creatures.
"The resort is beautifully landscaped, and the accommodations were nicely appointed and comfortable. Best of all, it was clean! We especially enjoyed the patio that was by our efficiency... Had fun fishing! Would definitely recommend this place!"-- LivingSocial Member
"I love this place! This is the perfect place to get away and relax. The grounds are beautiful, the pool is inviting, and the staff is there if you need them—and not intrusive if you don't. I wish we could have stayed longer."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $100 credit towards a fishing charter for two with On Pointe Fishing Charters
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 26-30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings