Florida Fishing and Fun in a Tampa Bay Bungalow
Pirate's Pointe Resort • Ruskin, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($154)
- $100 Credit Toward a Fishing Charter for Two with On Pointe Fishing Charters
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Splash your way along Tampa Bay as you cast away for top-notch fishing and tropical fun at this waterfront resort.
Whiskey Key. Devil's Elbow. Goat Island. Whimsical names fit the mysterious call to adventure emanating from the shrouded South Shore of Tampa Bay. From fantastic all-season boating and fishing options to the shores of the Little Manatee River adorned with natural mangrove trees, it's no wonder Ruskin is where locals come to soak up some Florida sun. When you're ready for a break from the wild, turn your explorer spirit to more relaxed pursuits in nearby Sun City.
Perched on the waterfront at the mouth of Little Manatee River, Pirate's Pointe Resort is a leafy treasure trove of tropical-style relaxation and upscale amenities. Private bungalows offer a rustic, yet modern ambiance in soft Caribbean-inspired colors with fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and scenic private patios. Between the outdoor pool and dock with boat slips, you won't have to spend very long away from the water—there are even canoes available for guests to rent. Take one for a spin in the mangroves of Cockroach Bay, and cast your line for red fish and trout to grill for dinner.
Get hooked. Start the day reeling in big beauties on a private fishing charter helmed by an experienced guide from On Pointe Fishing Charters.
Explore. Later, sink your feet into the sand at E.G. Simmons Park, just three miles north of Ruskin.
Marvel. Don't miss the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach for an unforgettable encounter with these gentle creatures.
• Additional guests can stay for an extra $25 per person, per night
• Leashed pets are welcome at the property
The resort is beautifully landscaped, and the accommodations were nicely appointed and comfortable. Best of all, it was clean! We especially enjoyed the patio that was by our efficiency... Had fun fishing! Would definitely recommend this place!-- LivingSocial Member
I love this place! This is the perfect place to get away and relax. The grounds are beautiful, the pool is inviting, and the staff is there if you need them—and not intrusive if you don't. I wish we could have stayed longer.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $100 credit toward a fishing charter for 2 with On Pointe Fishing Charters
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25, July 3 to 5, September 4 to 6, November 25 to 29, and December 23 to 27, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings