Design and Luxury in a Bartlesville Hotel
The Inn at Price Tower • Bartlesville, OK
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night Stay ($185) for Up to Four People in a King or Double-Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a King or Double-Queen Room with a $20 Dining Credit at Copper Bar ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Stay in a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed skyscraper, complete with 1950s style and a scenic bar.
While Bartlesville has long found riches beneath its glistening prairies in the form of black gold, this Oklahoma town 45 miles north of Tulsa has more recently found wealth in its great green spaces, including a 3,700-acre wildlife preserve. Bartlesville's abundant space makes way for music festivals, an extensive park and trail system, and a revitalized downtown featuring a famed farmers' market, art galleries, and theaters—all held in buildings worthy of the National Register of Historic Places. The result: 36,000 Okies who are never at a loss for excitement.
Thanks to The Inn at Price Tower, Frank Lloyd Wright can rest easy knowing that his multiuse skyscraper vision has been realized—and you'll sleep well, too. This 19-floor architectural marvel boasts cozy rooms with restored and tastefully appointed 1956 interiors, king or double queen beds, heated bathroom floors, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs. From such great heights, you can look out upon serene grasslands as you enjoy a drink at Copper Bar, the Inn's two-story glass-wrapped restaurant and lounge.
Bartlesville turned out to be a fun little getaway for us. Staying at The Inn at Price Tower was kinda like spending the night in a work of art, as well as giving the feeling of being in an urban downtown setting without the city hassles.-- LivingSocial Member
A Frank Lloyd Wright building you can stay in. Doesn't get much cooler than that!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): June 6 to 13, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings