The Great Outdoors Await at this Minnesota Resort
Solbakken Resort • Lutsen, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Motel Room, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($95), October 1 to December 20
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Lodge Suite or One-Bedroom Cabin, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($98) or Fridays and Saturdays ($130), October 19 to December 20
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Hiking, skiing, canoeing, and more: Whatever the outdoor adventure, you'll find it on Lake Superior's North Shore.
To truly experience the North Star State's natural beauty, Minnesotans and visitors alike head for the rugged North Woods along Lake Superior. Between snowshoeing through silent pine forests in winter and hiking in the crisp fall air, outdoorsy types make the unspoiled area their year-round playground. Stretching along the rocky beaches of the largest freshwater lake in the world, the spruce-studded shoreline has drawn sportsmen to classic lodges built of wood beams ever since loggers left in the late 19th century.
Hidden among the quiet forests on the shore of Lake Superior, Solbakken Resort provides a rustic retreat from civilization. One-bedroom cabins scattered along the water feature cozy pine walls; a full kitchen with oven and dishwasher; a lakeside deck; and an outdoor grill. For easy access to the on-site hot tub and sauna, stay in a one-bedroom suite with kitchen, living room, and gas fireplace at the historic log lodge. For a private escape, the one-bedroom cabins have unbeatable lake views and wood fireplaces. Or, opt for a budget-friendly motel room with extras like a kitchenette, deck, and shared charcoal grill. Extensive amenities include boat rentals and shuttles to area trailheads, making it easy to explore Minnesota's great outdoors.
"What a great time we had! Staff was fantastic; accommodations were first class; and the evening fire on the shore was the best. Hated to leave!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to the lodge suite and motels based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night (call merchant for details)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed in the motel and cabin for additional fee of $10 per pet/night; pets are not allowed in the lodge suite
- Canoe, kayak, and pontoon rentals are available for an additional fee; inquire upon reserving for details
- Blackout date(s): October 16-18; November 27-29, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings