Brazil, Argentina, and the Waterfalls in Between
- An Eight-Day Trip to Rio de Janeiro, Foz de Iguaçu, and Buenos Aires ($1,999 to $2,999), Including:
- Flight from Miami or New York City to Rio de Janeiro and Return Flight from Buenos Aires to the US
- Continuing Flights from Rio de Janeiro to Foz de Iguaçu and Foz de Iguaçu to Buenos Aires
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at the Golden Tulip Regente (or Similar) in Rio de Janeiro, Two Nights at the Golden Tulip Internacional Foz (or Similar) in Foz de Iguaçu, and Two Nights at the Amérian Buenos Aires Park Hotel (or Similar) in Buenos Aires
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Rio de Janeiro, Foz de Iguaçu, Buenos Aires—South America is ready to show off its most beautiful cities and you're invited.
Brazil and Argentina are simultaneously clamorous and cosmopolitan—full of infectious celebratory energy one moment, while inspiring hushed reverence the next with meditative art museums, iconic monuments, and cinematic natural scenery.
In Brazil's Rio de Janiero, you'll find color in every crowd—from the bouncing feathers and glimmering sequins of Carnival to the skimpy bathings suits on the city's sultry (and jam-packed) beaches. A more sophisticated palette is on display at the Niterói Contemporary Art Museum, while the statue of Christ the Redeemer watches over the city from its perch atop a jungle-covered peak.
At Brazil's border with Argentina, the city of Foz de Iguaçu is named for the powerful waterfalls of the Iguaçu River. Water pours over the cliff's edge in 250-foot sheets, creating a hissing sound like you've never heard. The mist from the falls glows with refracted light and serves as a life-giving bell jar for the microclimate below, filled with a pageant of birds, butterflies, and flora.
Farther south, Buenos Aires welcomes visitors with a distinctly European vibe—the city is known as the "Paris of South America"—complete with locals sipping espresso at outdoor cafés and ornate art museums. The fare (anchored by grass-fed steaks) and fashion, however, are unquestionably Argentine, and South America's penchant for partying comes out after dark at the city's dance clubs and tango rooms.
Alternate between the cosmopolitan and picturesque with this eight-day trip to Rio de Janeiro, Foz de Iguaçu, and Buenos Aires, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your flight from the US to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
days 2 & 3: Enjoy free time in Rio de Janeiro for two days and nights.
Two nights at the Golden Tulip Regente (or similar).
days 4 & 5: Fly from Rio de Janeiro to Foz de Iguaçu, Brazil, where you'll spend two days and nights at leisure.
Two nights at the Golden Tulip Internacional Foz (or similar).
day 6 & 7: Fly from Foz de Iguaçu to Buenos Aires, Argentina. You'll have two free days and nights to do as you please.
Two nights at the Amérian Buenos Aires Park Hotel (or similar).
day 8: Catch your return flight from Buenos Aires to the US.
Miami (MIA) departures: April 2 ($2,299); May 7 ($2,299); August 20 ($1,999); September 3 ($2,199); September 17 ($1,999); October 1 ($2,199); October 15 ($1,999)
New York City (NYC) departures: April 2 ($2,999); May 7 ($2,999); August 20 ($2,599); September 3 ($2,299); September 17 ($2,299); October 1 ($2,299); October 15 ($2,999)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Flanked by gorgeous mountains, white-sand beaches, and verdant rain forests fronting deep blue sea, Rio occupies one of the most spectacular settings of any metropolis in the world."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by March 5, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Does not include passport/visa fees, Reciprocity fee for travel to Argentina. (approx. $160), gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Passports and a Visa to travel to Brazil are required
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2014 • Enjoy By October 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms