Celebrate Spring Awakening at a Coastal Maine Resort
Point Lookout Resort • Lincolnville, ME
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom King Cabin, from March 1 to April 30 ($89) or from May 1 to 19, 2016 ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Queen Cabin, from March 1 to April 30 ($119) or from May 1 to 19, 2016 ($149)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Ideally located on Maine's mid-coast, Point Lookout is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or a restful retreat in a private cabin just north of Camden, Maine.
An authentic Maine retreat surrounded by mountains, ocean, lake, and forest, Point Lookout Resort is ideally situated for the sophisticated outdoor enthusiast. The resort boasts deluxe, purpose-built cabins nestled among tall pines, hiking trails, rivers, and lakes, and it's all just 15 minutes from a quaint yet upscale seaside village with shops and dining. Golfing, wine tasting, sailing, and sightseeing are all easy day trips, too. It's ideal for all types of vacations, from meeting retreats to couples' nature getaways. The experience will bring you back in touch with the world around you while providing all the creature comforts of home.
Set on nearly 400 acres of trail-laced forest overlooking Penobscot Bay, the resort is home to a variety of cabins and vacation rentals, plus the amenities of a resort—including the Copper Pine Café (serving breakfast and lunch, Thursdays through Sundays) and a state-of-the-art fitness center with squash, racquetball, a full gymnasium, and a number of outdoor courts and sport fields. There is even a ten-pin bowling center with arcade. The resort also features its very own MOFGA-certified organic farm that provides daily tours to guests.
Each cabin has a dining and living area; a full kitchen or kitchenette; a screened-in deck; electric heat and air-conditioning; complimentary Wi-Fi; cable TV; and a DVD player. Two-bedroom cabins come complete with a queen bed and a bathroom for each bedroom, a gas fireplace, and a full kitchen with a stove, a half-size fridge, a microwave, cookware, and dining utensils. Daily housekeeping and linen service is also included during each stay. Should you wish to add a gas grill, fire pit, or perhaps snowshoes to hike the trail system, simply contact guest services. For a nominal rental fee, extra amenities will be delivered to your cabin. Whether for a day or an extended retreat, Point Lookout has everything you need for a relaxing respite.
• 9% taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Add an extra person to two-bedroom cabins for an additional $25/night, per person (based on availability)
• Ask when booking about limited restaurant hours during the winter
It's beautiful, well thought-out and executed. Restful, quiet, and respectful to the environment. We would like to visit again.-- LivingSocial Member
Very cozy. Great place to relax on a cold winter vacation. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Lots of simple fun things to do—we shot hoops in the gym, played pool, etc. Great getaway. Cabin was so warm and homey with all you need!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from March 1 to May 19, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid on group reservations; may not be combined with other promotions or discounts, does not apply to contracted group stays
- 9% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidentals and additional service or fees not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (1-bedroom cabin) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom cabin); up to 1 additional guest may be added to a 2-bedroom cabin based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person
- Restaurant hours are limited during the winter (Thursdays through Sundays). Please inquire at time of booking
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2016 • Enjoy By May 19, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings