Cabins and Comforts on the Coast of Maine
Point Lookout Resort • Lincolnville, ME
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom King Cabin Between Now and April 30 ($89) or Between May 1 and 22 ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Queen Cabin Between Now and April 30 ($119) or Between May 1 and 22 ($149)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Ideally located on Maine's mid-coast, Point Lookout is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or a restful retreat in a private cabin just north of Camden, Maine.
An authentic Maine retreat surrounded by mountains, ocean, lake, and forest, Point Lookout Resort is the perfect home base for the sophisticated outdoor enthusiast. The resort boasts deluxe, purpose-built cabins nestled among tall pines, hiking trails, rivers, and lakes, and it's all just 15 minutes from a quaint yet upscale seaside village with shops and dining. And it's ideal for all types of vacations, from meeting retreats to couples' nature getaways. The experience will bring you back in touch with the world around you while providing all the creature comforts of home.
Set on nearly 400 acres of trail-laced forest overlooking Penobscot Bay, the resort is home to a variety of cabins and vacation rentals, plus the amenities of a resort—including the Copper Pine Café (serving breakfast and lunch, Thursday through Sunday) and a state-of-the-art fitness center with squash, racquetball, a full gymnasium, and a number of outdoor courts and sport fields. There is even a ten-pin bowling center with arcade. The resort also features its very own MOFGA-certified organic farm that provides daily tours to guests.
Each cabin has a dining and living area; a full kitchen or kitchenette; a screened-in deck; electric heat and air-conditioning; complimentary Wi-Fi; cable TV; and a DVD player. Daily housekeeping and linen service is also included. Should you wish to add a gas grill, fire pit, or perhaps snowshoes to hike the trail system, simply contact guest services. For a nominal rental fee, extra amenities will be delivered to your cabin. Whether for a day or for an extended retreat, Point Lookout is the ideal setting for your relaxing respite.
A great place to experience Maine. Close to many coastal communities. The cabins are clean, comfortable, and cozy. The views surrounding the resort are awesome. I live in southern Maine and will come back here again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Advanced reservations required and subject to availability
- This promotion is not valid toward existing reservations or contracted room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (1-bedroom cabin) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom cabin); up to 1 additional guest may be added to a 2-bedroom cabin based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidentals and additional service or fees not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Restaurant hours are limited during the winter (Thursdays through Sundays). Please inquire at time of booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • Enjoy By May 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms