The Sights & Tastes of Finger Lakes Wine Country
18 Vine Inn & Carriage House • Hammondsport, NY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room with a Winery/Brewery Tour, Transportation, and $40 to Spend on Lunch at Wineries; Sundays Through Thursdays ($409)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This quaint historic inn offers a taste of the Finger Lakes and an optional craft beer and wine tour—transportation, five tastings, and lunch included.
Located in the heart of New York's wine country, the charming village of Hammondsport is a year-round retreat filled with scenic hiking and biking trails, an exciting aviation history, the jewels of the Finger Lakes, and of course, world-class wineries. Grab a glass and take in more than 150 years of winemaking; traverse the winding paths of the Finger Lakes Trail; and sample a bevy of craft beers over lunch at a local brewery and gastropub. End the day in the village, where the streets are lined with quaint shops, fine art boutiques, and five-star restaurants.
The serene historic grounds, enchanting interior, and gracious hospitality of the 18 Vine Inn & Carriage House provide the perfect ambiance for a wine country retreat. Built by a prominent champagne producer in the 1860s, the Greek Revival-style inn features elegantly appointed rooms with all the ultimate comforts of home. Oenophiles will love the wine-named suites, where king or queen beds with cozy quilts await. Take a two-block stroll to the village for a delightful dinner before turning in for a peaceful rest.
The five-hour tour with tastings for two includes round-trip, door-to-door transportation. You'll begin at the award-winning Keuka Brewing Co.—the first brewery on Keuka Lake. Next stop: Renowned Dr. Frank Winery, offering spectacular views of the lake and boasting one of the oldest vinifera vineyards in the country. Then, you'll head to Heron Hill Winery and Bully Hill Vineyards and stop for a farm-to-table lunch featuring an array of culinary delights from the chef's tasting table as you overlook the vineyards. Finally, finish up with some frosty brews at Finger Lakes Beer Company.
• Local taxes aren't included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Taxes and tips are not included in the transportation and lunch package
• Plan around the holiday blackout dates on July 3-5, 2015
Historical 1800's family home converted into a bed and breakfast... Innkeeper is very knowledgeable about the entire region and is also a great tour guide and very personable.-- Google+ Review
Home to world-class international and native varieties, top-rated culinary experiences and diverse tourism opportunities, New York State is fast-growing, fast-evolving and at top of mind for wine lovers.-- Wine Enthusiast Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Option B: must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Option B: gratuity not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): July 3 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms