European Style in SoCal Beer and Wine Country
Uncorked Tours of Temecula • Escondido, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Mini Suite at Tuscany Hills Resort, Sundays through Fridays, Plus a Four-Hour Brew or Wine Tasting for Two ($385)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Mini Suite at Tuscany Hills Resort, Sundays through Fridays, Plus an Uncorked Sunrise Balloon Flight for Two ($409)
- One Bottle of White or Red Temecula Wine
- Round-Trip Activity Transportation
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Soar on a hot air balloon ride, swirl local wines, or sip craft brews during a romantic stay on four sprawling acres.
It's no wonder Temecula's name hails from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist": Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes. More than 30 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of breweries, charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
About halfway between Temecula and Escondido—and adjacent to the 18-hole championship golf course at Castle Creek Country Club—Tuscany Hills Resort is set on nearly four acres of manicured lawns and gardens, and comprises seven European-style buildings, each one adorned with antiques and ornate furnishings. On-site, guests have access to free Wi-Fi, four soaking pools, and a variety of rejuvenating spa treatments. Each Deluxe King Mini Suite is equipped with a private balcony or patio that rewards guests with beautiful views of the golf course or courtyard, plus cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
More than just a wine destination, Temecula is also an up-and-comer on the beer scene. On the four-hour Uncorked Brew Tour, you'll be whisked around the valley in a limo coach to stop off at three breweries. Beer and light appetizers are served on the bus, and each tasting includes four to six samples. You'll also get to take home an Uncorked Brew Tour beer glass.
Or, opt for the Uncorked Wine Tour instead. The four-hour adventure begins with a champagne toast aboard a limo coach. Then, it's off to three area wineries, where you'll have the opportunity to taste five to six wines at each one. Cheese, crackers, chocolate, and water are available on the bus, and a photographer will capture the event with 50 Web-ready photos.
Couples will love the once-in-a-lifetime appeal of a Sunrise Balloons scenic hot air balloon tour over the vineyards. After a light pre-flight picnic, an experienced pilot narrates the early morning flight while you and your fellow passengers savor a champagne toast.
"Amazing in all aspects! My husband and I had an absolute blast! The staff were all so professional and hospitable, and did everything in their power to make sure everyone was having a blast! 100% Recommend this to everyone with or without a deal."-- LivingSocial Member
"Awesome resort with new owners who are just wonderful and super friendly. Amazing rooms with great things to do around the resort."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of white or red Temecula wine and round-trip activity transportation
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 21+; 1 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Ballooning may require an additional fee for persons weighing 225 pounds or more
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $35 per pet/night
- Credit card information is required at time of booking and check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings