Capital Pairing: Paris and Rome
- An Eight-Day Trip to Paris and Rome ($1,499 to $2,599 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to Paris; Paris to Rome; and Rome to the US
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Villa Luxembourg in Paris and Three Nights at Hotel Albani Roma in Rome
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it than that. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine or watch the Eiffel Tower lights flicker on. At the Louvre, don't be surprised to spot a stunning woman through the crowd. Meet her beguiling eyes just once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever. Cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner; and the haute storefronts of the Champs-Élysées make it the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
Rome's antiquities are layered—with the columns and monuments of each successive empire erected on the foundations laid by the last—and evocative. The jagged facade of the Colosseum to the southeast and the gilded moldings of the Vatican to the northwest bookend the city. In between, bikes, motorcycles, and buses full of tourists jockey for space on the narrow streets, while stylish Italians in suits and sunglasses hurry past pizzerias and gelaterias.
Show yourself around these two iconic cities on a eight-day trip to Paris and Rome, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC, to Paris.
days 2, 3, and 4: Once you land in Paris, make your own way to your hotel. You'll have three days to spend at leisure in the French capital.
Three nights at Villa Luxembourg. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: Return to the airport for a flight to Rome, where you'll spend three days as you please.
Three nights at Hotel Albani Roma. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Pack up and head to the airport in Rome for your return flight to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: May 1 ($1,799); June 26 ($2,199); July 17 ($2,099); August 7 ($2,099); September 4 ($1,699); October 23 ($1,699); November 13 ($1,499)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: May 1 ($1,899); June 26 ($2,299); July 17 ($2,199); August 7 ($2,199); September 4 ($1,799); October 23 ($1,799); November 13 ($1,499)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: May 1 ($2,099); June 26 ($2,599); July 17 ($2,399); August 7 ($2,599); September 4 ($2,099); October 23 ($1,999); November 13 ($1,599)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Paris is enchanting almost everywhere, at any time, even ‘in the summer, when it sizzles’ and ‘in the winter, when it drizzles’, as Cole Porter put it. You’ll be back. Trust us."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by March 19, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Includes round-trip air travel from best available carrier, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris and Three Nights at the Albani Hotel in Rome, Six Breakfasts, Airline taxes, Airline fuel surcharges, Entrance/admission fees, continuing flight, and breakfast
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, Rome city tax (paid directly to hotel at time of check out), and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Passport required to travel
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2014 • Enjoy By November 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings