Fresh Produce & Fresh Perspectives in San Marcos
Heirloom Blooms • San Marcos, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($84)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Cottage, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Basket of Produce Grown on the Property
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Country cottages, fresh produce, and plenty of sunshine welcome guests to this Hill Country ranch.
Between Austin and San Antonio lies an overlooked delight for nature lovers. San Marcos gets plenty of recognition from its status as the home of Texas State University, and it has all the accompanying accoutrements—from museums and art galleries to music venues and boutique shops. But due to its location along both the San Marcos and Blanco rivers, this Hill Country locale is also a magnet for outdoorsy types who flock to the cactus-covered hills and valleys for a peek at rare flora and fauna.
An eco-friendly gardening and agritourism center, Heirloom Blooms invites guests to experience the natural beauty of Hill Country. At its headquarters on Acres Wild Ranch, you'll find four country cottages, each boasting a homey feel from knotty pine accents, unique décor, and quilt-draped beds. Spacious kitchens or kitchenettes allow for easy cooking—a must-do, considering the produce and herb gardens all around. Though all cottages are outfitted with TVs and DVD players, you'll be ready to unplug and explore the great outdoors: A network of trails offer endless opportunities for nature walks and wildlife spotting.
"To get a feeling for the Hill Country—the state of mind where cool mingles with tradition... head out among the limestone knolls full of live oak groves and cypress-lined creeks. Here you’ll find a delicious tension between rural and refined."-- The New York Times
"Simple but clean place; I loved sitting on the porch relaxing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Heirloom Blooms Produce Basket with vegetables and herbs grown on property and 25% off spa services at Blooming Day Spa (appointments must be booked in advance through property)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night age 5+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 6% occupancy tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 5 are free
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings