Ski SLC and Explore Arches on a 6-Day Trip
Southwest Adventure Tours •
- A Six-Day Trip to Utah, Including:
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights in a Hotel in Downtown Salt Lake City and One Night at a Hotel in Moab
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Airport, Accommodations, and Included Activities
- Three-Day SkiCity Pass; Shuttle Service to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude Ski Resorts (Two Transfers per Day); and 20% Discount Toward Ski Equipment Rental
- Guided Tours and Entrance Fees to Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park
- Five Breakfasts and Two Lunches
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Ski on the fresh powder at any of four resorts near Salt Lake City, then tour Arches and Canyonlands on this unique adventure.
The 45th state incorporated into the Union, Utah maintains an aura of frontier mystery that still captures the minds of adventurers and westward wanderers today—and it's easy to see why. With some of the most diverse geography in the western hemisphere, the nation's "National Parks Capital"—it boasts five total— is an amalgam of cascading sand dunes, vibrant pine forests, and sunset-red deserts that draw throngs of visitors to marvel at its natural wonders year after year. And thanks to Southwest Adventure Tours, you can let Utah leave its mark on your bucket list with a skiing trip and a tour of the state's most memorable natural landmarks.
• Arrive in Salt Lake City
• Complimentary airport transfer to your hotel
• Depending on arrival time, spend the afternoon and evening on the slopes
Overnight at a hotel in downtown Salt Lake City.
• Full day of skiing at your choice of Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude
Two nights at a hotel in downtown Salt Lake City. Breakfast provided.
• Ride the four-hour transfer to Moab
• Hike Arches National Park on a guided tour
Overnight at a hotel in Moab. Breakfast and lunch provided.
• Hike Canyonlands National Park on a guided tour
• Return to Salt Lake City
Overnight at a hotel in downtown Salt Lake City. Breakfast and lunch provided.
• Complimentary transfer back to airport
2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
Our first experience with Southwest Adventure Tours was great. ...Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the areas we traveled through and was very professional throughout the entire trip. We highly recommend this company for taking tours.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes double-occupancy accommodations for 4 nights in a hotel in downtown Salt Lake City and 1 night at a hotel in Moab, round-trip ground transportation between airport, accommodations, and included activities, 3-day SkiCity pass, shuttle service to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude ski resorts (2 transfers per day), and 20% discount toward ski equipment rental, guided tours and entrance fees to Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park, 5 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Voucher does not include airfare or 2% reservation fee
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $225
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see http://www.southwestadventuretours.com; if tour is canceled after voucher is redeemed, Southwest Adventure Tours will provide a credit valued at the purchase price of the voucher toward a new tour at a later date and time
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2015 • Enjoy By September 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings