Low-Key Jamaica at a Seven Mile Beach Resort
Negril Treehouse Resort • Negril, Jamaica
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Three- ($349), Four- ($419), or Five-Night ($475) Stay for Two in a Standard Garden-View Room
- Round-Trip Ground Transfers from Montego Bay Airport (Flights Not Included)
- Daily Breakfast
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Clinic for Two
- $20 Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
At this longtime favorite on Seven Mile Beach, you can count on smiling faces, colorful décor, and delicious food.
Located on Jamaica's western tip, Negril is a tropical playground. Trade swings for hammocks and wood chips for fine sand, and you're ready to ride the waves on the famous Seven Mile Beach. With some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, the city's coral reefs and turquoise pools support a celebrated aquatic tourism industry, while a collection of bars and restaurants in the funky West End area fuel a colorful nightlife scene.
Boasting breezy ocean views and personalized service, Negril Treehouse Resort has been providing guests with cozy Jamaican accommodations for 25 years. Rooms feature one king or two twin beds, surrounded by cool tile floors and quirky island décor. Any activity is fair game at this Caribbean resort, from snorkeling along the coral reef system to paddleboarding past the sugary shoreline to parasailing high above the water.
Dive into laid-back island life. Aquatic enthusiasts can catch a glass-bottom boat ride before indulging in a rejuvenating massage on the beach.
Sample the tastes of Jamaica. Pop open a bottle of locally brewed Red Stripe lager at the on-site restaurant, where you can fill your belly with exotic fare influenced by West African and British cuisine. Pair fresh-caught seafood with local favorites like twice-fried plantains and curried goat.
Start your evening with the spectacular. Stroll over to West End to watch cliff diving and a breathtaking ocean sunset before dancing the sultry Caribbean night away.
• Airfare is not included, but the resort proves complimentary transfers from Montego Bay Airport
• Valid for stays from now to November 30, 2016
• 20% tax and service charge and $2/night accommodation tax are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Be sure to check the blackout dates when making plans: December 1-7; December 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016; January 15-18; January 22-February 28; May 9-16; July 14-21; July 28-August 8, 2016
Loved my time at the Treehouse. Dedicated, friendly and courteous staff, great food and overall excellent service. I will be back!-- LivingSocial Member
Negril Treehouse was such an awesome experience. The hotel is gorgeous and the owner Gail is such a gem. Make sure to try Chef Allen's jerk/barbecue chicken. The staff is very accommodating to your needs. The breakfast is awesome.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid for group reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip ground transfers from Montego Bay Airport (flights not included); daily breakfast; stand-up paddleboard clinic for 2; and $20 credit toward a one-hour massage
- Voucher does not include airfare
- 20% tax and service charge and $2/night accommodation tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: December 1 to 7, 2015, December 25, 2015 to January 2, 2016; January 15 to 18; January 22 to February 28; May 9 to 16; July 14 to 21; and July 28 to August 8, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2016 • Enjoy By November 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms