Low-Key Jamaica on Seven Mile Beach
Negril Treehouse Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Garden-View Room ($395) or Standard Ocean-View Room ($415)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Garden-View Room ($475) or Standard Ocean-View Room ($491)
- Round-Trip Ground Transfers from Montego Bay Airport (Flights Not Included)
- Daily Breakfast
- $20 Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Lesson for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At this longtime favorite on Seven Mile Beach, you can count on smiling faces, colorful décor, and delicious food.
Located on Jamaica's western tip, Negril is a tropical playground. Trade swings for hammocks and wood chips for fine sand, and you're ready to ride the waves on the famous Seven Mile Beach. With some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, the city's coral reefs and turquoise pools support a celebrated aquatic tourism industry, while a collection of bars and restaurants in the funky West End area fuel a colorful nightlife scene.
Boasting breezy ocean views and personalized service, Negril Treehouse Resort has been providing guests with cozy Jamaican accommodations for 25 years. Rooms feature one king or two twin beds, surrounded by cool tile floors and quirky island décor. Any activity is fair game at this Caribbean resort, from snorkeling along the coral reef system to paddleboarding past the sugary shoreline to parasailing high above the water.
Dive into laid-back island life. Aquatic enthusiasts can catch a glass-bottom boat ride before indulging in a rejuvenating massage on the beach.
Sample the tastes of Jamaica. Pop open a bottle of locally brewed Red Stripe lager at the on-site restaurant, where you can fill your belly with exotic fare influenced by West African and British cuisine. Pair fresh-caught seafood with local favorites like twice-fried plantains and curried goat.
Start your evening with the spectacular. Stroll over to West End to watch cliff diving and a breathtaking ocean sunset before dancing the sultry Caribbean night away.
"We loved our stay! We loved that the resort was right on the beach, with their bar not too far from reach. Crystal-clear water, amazing food... we will be going back and we will be staying at the Treehouse!"-- LivingSocial Member
"It's a portal to relaxation, where the soft white sand meets your feet and the surf washes your troubles away. Whether your plans include adventure or relaxation, the Treehouse is nestled in the middle of it all. Quite fun!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 20, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip ground transfers from Montego Bay Airport (flights not included), daily breakfast, $20 credit towards a 1-hour massage, and a stand-up paddleboard lesson for 2
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Additional nights are $109 per night; subject to availability at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% service charge, 10% government tax and $2 per night accommodation tax are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 10-20, 2015; March 20-23, 2015; August 5-10, 2015; December 20, 2015-January 3, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2016 • Enjoy By May 20, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings