Privacy Under the Pines at this Vintage Idyllwild Cabin
Strawberry Corner • Idyllwild, CA
- A Three-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Thursdays through Sundays ($399)
- Up to Seven Guests Can Be Added for an Additional Fee (See Fine Print)
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Six Nights
Stretch out after a day of exploring the mountains and forests of Idyllwild—you'll have this property all to yourself.
Originally called Strawberry Valley for the bountiful supply of berries that grew here, the quaint but lively mountain village of Idyllwild hits the sweet spot, no matter the time of year. Admire the verdant greenery of the San Jacinto Mountains while tackling sections of the Pacific Crest Trail (which runs from Canada down to Mexico), or strap on your harness and work on building your rock climbing cred at Tahquitz Rock or Suicide Rock. Snack on a picnic lunch beside a nearby creek before heading into the village for a stroll through the quirky local shops and more than 15 galleries.
Strawberry Corner is a charming two-story craftsman cabin about two hours east of Los Angeles and San Diego. Although it was built in 1925, you'll still have access to modern amenities, including Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Both kid- and pet-friendly, it's brimming with rustic mountain memorabilia. The living room centerpiece is an impressive river-rock fireplace, and the large eat-in kitchen boasts a decorative antique stove, while the dining room is appointed with a formal table with seating for six.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and dubbed the "tree house" for its impressive views over the creek; the other a group or kids room with three single beds in separate alcoves. The master bedroom has a carved-wood king-size bed and a bathroom with an old-fashioned cast iron soaking tub. If that isn't secluded enough, there's also a separate guest cabin with a private bathroom, boasting handcrafted beamed ceilings, wood paneling, and most importantly, privacy.
"Strawberry Corner is a wonderful place. We loved it. There was plenty of room and it was very clean, and very comfortable. Made you feel like you were at your own home. Great location, can walk to most things in town."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - November 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 7 additional guests are welcome and may be added at an additional cost of $15 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, security deposit, and $75 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25
- 20% off additional contiguous nights if available
- Blackout date(s): December 24-28, 2014; May 28-31, 2015; August 14-17, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2015 • Enjoy By November 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings