Southern Hospitality in DeFuniak Springs
Hotel DeFuniak • Defuniak Springs, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks and One Appetizer at Bogey's Bar & Restaurant
- Bottle of Champagne
This boutique hotel resurrects vintage Southern hospitality in the Florida Panhandle.
It's fitting that DeFuniak Springs, a town in the center of the Florida Panhandle, began as a 19th-century railroad stop and home of the Winter Chautauqua. The quaint town and the circular Lake DeFuniak it surrounds are a connector, linking the charm of the American South with the sun and surf of resort-style Florida. Dig into hearty staples like fried green tomatoes and cheesy grits, or savor fresh oysters, shrimp, and grouper. Take a walking tour of more than 200 sites on the National Historic Register, or spread out your towel on the bright white sands of the famous Destin beaches, little more than 30 minutes away.
A paragon of vintage Southern luxury, the Hotel DeFuniak welcomes its guests with warmth and class. The stately lobby with its fringed lampshades echoes a European boutique aesthetic, while homey guest rooms appointed with antique furnishings boast private baths and spacious closets. You'll also enjoy modern amenities like flat-screen TVs and high-speed wireless Internet. Kick off your stay with a welcome drink at the new Wine Bar. In the evening, soak up the upscale ambiance of Bogey's Bar and Restaurant, and awake each morning to a real B&B-style breakfast in the on-site Bistro Cafe.
"The minute you walk in, the beauty and peacefulness are around you. The lobby and rooms are filled with antiques. At Bogey's, I enjoyed five-star service, great music, and superb food."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 18-23; May 23-26; July 3-5; August 29-September 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings