From Jungle to Beach, an Eco Adventure for 2
Elegant Adventures • Panama, Panama
- A Seven-Night Panama Adventure for Two, Including:
- Three Nights at Gamboa Rainforest Resort and Four Nights at the InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Monkey Island Tour
- Safari Night Tour
- Round-Trip Ground Transfers Between Airport and Resorts
It's a jungle out there: Explore the wilds of Panama, from rain forest to beach, while relaxing in the comforts of two resorts.
With nearly a third of its landmass protected in national parks and wildlife refuges, Panama is home to a huge array of ecosystems and an even greater diversity of animals—species you won't find anywhere else in the world. So it comes as no surprise that this isthmus connecting North and South America—and the waterway that joins the Atlantic to the Pacific—has become one of the most important eco-tourism destinations on the planet. But it's also a hotbed of cultural exploration, offering both contemporary attractions in the decidedly cosmopolitan capital as well as traditional draws, such as Indian craft markets, in the more rural regions. Experience the best of Panama—courtesy of Elegant Adventures—on a seven-day excursion that takes guests from the beaches of the Pacific Coast to the rain forests of Soberania National Park.
Your trip for two begins at Gamboa Rainforest Resort, where you'll stay for three nights in the heart of the Soberania National Park. Set on the banks of the Chagres River at the Panama Canal, this luxury eco-retreat sits on 340 tropical acres and comprises 110 spacious rooms and suites. Guests have access to three bars and two restaurants offering tropical and international cuisine, plus a fully equipped marina, large swimming pool, tennis courts, and full-service spa.
You'll spend the next four nights at the InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa, set on a private mile-long beach. Featuring infinity pools, waterfalls, and tropical gardens, this 300-room resort wows at every turn. On-site, guests will have three gourmet restaurants, a 10,000-square-foot spa, multiple swimming pools, and an array of water sports to keep them busy. Many of the rooms feature private balconies with views of the Pacific and the Panama Canal.
During your stay you'll get the opportunity to discover a variety of wildlife during two amazing eco tours. The Monkey Island day tour takes you onto Lake Gatun, where you'll see as many as four different species of monkeys, plus toucans, sloths, and a variety of birds. You'll also have the chance to take a dip in the spring-fed pools that dot the lakeside. When darkness falls, tap into your nocturnal side on an included nighttime safari on the Chagres River. Look carefully to make out caiman, capybara, and two-toed sloths moving through the ink-black forest.
"It was paradise! We loved it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 16 and November 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be confirmed at least 30 days in advance of travel
- Confirmed international flight information required to confirm reservations; once confirmed, reservations are non-refundable and any alteration will be subject to fees
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Once confirmed, reservations are non-refundable and any alteration will be subject to fees
- Does not include International airfare from the United States to and from the Tocumen International Airport in Panama City, Panama (PTY), $5 per person Tourist Card, Beverages and Meals (other than daily breakfast), Gift Shop items and Personal Incidentals, Optional tours and activities, Panama Government Departure Tax of $40 per person and Travel Insurance
- Travel documents will be mailed to you approximately 21 days prior to departure, and must be carried with you on your trip. U.S. citizens require a passport, valid for at least six months following the date of travel completion. U.S. citizens entering Panama will be charged $5 for a tourist card when they purchase their travel ticket. Non-U.S. citizens must check entry requirements with the nearest Panamanian embassy or consular office. A US $40 departure tax is charged when you exit the country
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings