Immerse Yourself in the Culture of the Emerald Isle
- A Six-Day Trip to Dublin ($999 to $2,199 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flight from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC to Dublin
- Four-Day Manual Car Rental with CDW
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for a Four-Night Stay at Maldron Hotel Citywest
- Four Breakfasts
- Your Choice of: Entrance to Guinness Storehouse, a Jameson Distillery Tour, a Tullamore D.E.W. Tour, or Entrance to Blarney Castle
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
No matter where in Dublin you find yourself, an endless supply of restaurants and (occasionally raucous) pubs will welcome you with laughter and plenty of beer. The city of Joyce, Yeats, and Beckett can be at times profound and giddy as it pulses with the distinctive personality of the Irish.
The city centre hugs the River Liffey, Dublin's main artery, and is crisscrossed by narrow streets lined with centuries-old houses and sleek, modern edifices. The National Museum and Dublin City Gallery contain a wealth of art and artifacts, but becoming properly acquainted with the place calls for wandering by the homes of Ireland's literary greats. Shopping enthusiasts won't want to miss the markets and stalls in the Temple Bar neighborhood, where art and antique shops compete with vintage clothiers and jewelers for the attention of passers-by.
But nothing compares to the spirited celebrations over pints of Guinness that carry on all across Dublin. No need for that four-leaf clover, because you're already in luck with this six-day trip, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board an overnight flight from New York, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC, to Dublin.
day 2: Once landing in Dublin, pick up your rental car and head to your four-star hotel. You'll have the car for your entire stay, giving you easy access to attractions downtown and in the surrounding countryside.
Overnight at the Maldron Hotel Citywest.
days 3, 4, and 5: Your time in Dublin is free of scheduled activities, giving you plenty of time to explore the city's endless nooks and crannies of personality. Along with your stay, you'll receive your choice of admission for a self-guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, a Old Jameson Distillery tour, Tullamore D.E.W. tour, or entrance admission to Blarney Castle. No reservations are needed, so you can enjoy the tours on your schedule.
The Guinness Storehouse opens for self-guided tours from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day. As the pride of the Guinness brand, the building houses seven floors of exhibitions topped off by the Gravity Bar, which offers pints of beer and 360-degree views of the Dublin cityscape from its rooftop perch.
If you prefer the smooth taste of Irish whiskey, the Old Jameson Distillery located in Smithfield is open seven days a week and offers an hour-long tour complete with a signature drink. Whiskey enthusiasts can also choose to visit Tullamore D.E.W. for a classic tour through the brand's history followed by a tasting.
Take a scenic drive out to the Blarney Castle, one of Ireland's greatest treasures build nearly 600 years ago. Kiss the famous Blarney Stone for good luck or stroll through the enchanting Rock Close before watching the sunset over the green expanse of the castle grounds.
Three nights at the Maldron Hotel Citywest. Daily breakfast provided.
day 6: Check out of your hotel and head to the airport to drop off your rental car. Board your flight back to the US with the spirit of the Irish still strong.
New York City (NYC) departures: June 3 ($1,399), July 15 ($1,599), August 5 ($1,799), November 12 and 19 ($999), December 3 and 10 ($999)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: June 3 ($1,799), July 15 ($1,999), August 5 ($2,199), November 12 and 19, December 3 and 10 ($1,399)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: June 3 ($1,499), July 15 ($1,799), August 5 ($1,899), November 12 and 19, December 3 ($1,199), December 10 ($1,299)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Dublin's key ingredients: a thousand-year history, marinated until rich in heritage and sprinkled with hedonism. Visit and enjoy."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by May 2, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500 due at booking
- Includes Four-Day Manual Car Rental with CDW, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for a Four-Night Stay at Maldron Hotel Citywest, Four Breakfasts, Your Choice of: Entrance to Guinness Storehouse, a Jameson Distillery Tour, a Tullamore D.E.W. Tour, or Entrance to Blarney Castle, Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Car rental fees and/or surcharges may be extra
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 10, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2014 • Enjoy By December 10, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms