Westby House Inn & Restaurant - Westby, WI
Westby House Inn & Restaurant • Westby, WI
- Stay for two in Tower, Atrium, or Victorianne room
- Option 1: $99 for 1 night, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $189 value)
- Option 2: $219 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $385 value)
- Book by: 6/23/17; travel by: 7/31/17
Hotel at a Glance: Westby House Inn
At the end of a tree-lined block of residential homes, warm lights glow from the turret-style towers and stained glass windows of Westby House Inn. The inn has all the charm and elegance of a Victorian-era bed and breakfast with its piping hot breakfast made from family recipes.
- Home-cooked breakfast typically includes tasty dishes such as lime-peppered bacon and cherry french toast a la mode.
- Each guest room features it's own style and atmosphere from period-accents to modern-day furnishings like recliners chairs, foot stools, fluffy featherbed mattress toppers, in-room coffee, and luxury baths with natural bath amenities from Sweden.
- High tea: The on-site restaurant serves freshly brewed English tea with an assortment of sandwiches and desserts in the afternoon.
- Get outdoors and walk the inn's fragrant flower gardens, or explore the many counties and state parks like Wildcat Mountain State Park or the Kickapoo Valley Reserve. Spend the day pedaling on the Elroy-Sparta State Bike Trail. Try the many local wineries and cheese shops along the countryside to appease your palette.
- Modern amenities: enjoy free WiFi, private baths, and free parking.
Westby, Wisconsin: River Valley Town with Rich Norwegian Community
As you cruise into the rolling hills of Westby, you'll be greeted with a "Velkommen" sign—the Norwegian word for "welcome." The greeting reflects the area's Scandinavian roots—it was settled in the mid-19th century by immigrants from Norway. You can still see that influence downtown, where stores sell hand-painted gnomes and Norwegian folk art, and restaurants serve authentic Belgian waffles and lefse wraps.
The lush Kickapoo River Valley sprawls outside of the downtown area, an idyllic setting for biking and hiking down tree-lined trails. If you're near the Mississippi River, look up and you might spot bald eagles. Kayaking and fly fishing are popular on the rivers and more than 200 streams that dot the countryside. In winter, the snowy hills challenge cross-country skiers and ski jumpers, who come to vault over Olympic-size mounds.
Everything was superb!-- LivingSocial Member
Fantastic service, very friendly, very accommodating!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to July 31, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 23, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing, meeting, wedding, or room block reservations
- 5.5 % tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4-7 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Handicap-accessible rooms are not available
- Upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 18 to 20; May 26 to 29; June 9 to 10; and June 30 to July 4, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • Enjoy By July 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $90 savings
- 47% savings